Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol...yeah, a Religion forum isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    So????

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    I'm a religious person but no chance will it happen nor should it happen. People on this site can't handle when you talk negatively about their favorite sports team, imagine how bad it would get when you critique their religion?

vCash
    How is it any different than the political forum?

I see others with different political beliefs than me calling my party names and doing everything to shove their beliefs down my throat.

Just sayin.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    So????
    Sew a needle pulling thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Sew a needle pulling thread.
    oh

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Doe.

A deer.

A female deer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would say the politics forum has proven that they are not on the same level at all. There are squabbles at times but for the most part there are no problems. Religion is not like that at all. It has proven time and time again that it is not a topic that can be discussed.
    We haven't been able to discuss religion for two years now. I'm sure if you get willing moderators, a religion forum can be successful, just like politics
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    No. Making up things/exaggerating because you don't like something is trolling and annoying all the same. Please refrain.
    Where in my post was it made up? Everything I said was fact.

vCash
    I love Jesus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    We haven't been able to discuss religion for two years now. I'm sure if you get willing moderators, a religion forum can be successful, just like politics
    There's probably a lot more people who have strong opinions regarding religion than politics where they'd want to try and prove the opposing view wrong.

I mean people on this site already make it their life achievement to promote their views for or against religion. Imagine what would happen when there's an actual forum for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    There's probably a lot more people who have strong opinions regarding religion than politics where they'd want to try and prove the opposing view wrong.

I mean people on this site already make it their life achievement to promote their views for or against religion. Imagine what would happen when there's an actual forum for it.
    Give me an example of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Give me an example of this.
    The OP.

He's so determined to get a religion forum to share his views that he's willing to campaign for one and he probably wont stop. He also tries to bring in religion to a lot of threads when there doesn't need to be religion talk.

vCash
    Ha. OP wasn't here when that forum was made. There were times where that forum was such a disaster it wasn't funny. And even before it was a forum and it was just in the GD, it was an even bigger mess. People will tell you it was only 3 people causing all the problems and simply put, that wasn't true. Everyone's posts were constantly reported, the fighting literally never stopped and the backhanded insults were consistent. It was a disaster and not as entertaining as you would think.

Nobody likes to be told they're wrong and in a religion forum, there is nothing to back up either side. For a Jets-Patriots argument, I could argue for days but my team was just beaten 49-19. A Patriot fan saying there team is better is obviously right. In an atheist vs religion argument one side points to something, the other points to something else. And it goes on foreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast