Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditka'sMustache View Post
    Williams was handled poorly. But I can't tell you how many guys I've seen suffer from lack of basic technique and fundamentals. Again it's not every time.

But I think we can all agree the Bears are in this situation because of the mismanagement of their players and how they coached them.
    You mean like Carimi getting completely played by Aldon Smith, setting too hard, and completely punching at air when Aldon Smith made a counter move?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Face. Palm.

Carimi is going to OG because every ****ing one of our OGs is injured. Not sure if you got that memo. Brown is playing OG for us, dude, and it's because we don't have another option this week.

Brown at OT, for the reasons you so conveniently ignored, makes way more sense than Brown at OG.
    You think he could beat out Webb for the LT job?

vCash
    Bring back beekman!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    You mean like Carimi getting completely played by Aldon Smith, setting too hard, and completely punching at air when Aldon Smith made a counter move?
    Carimi has bad technique in the pass protection, but his technique as a run blocker is excellent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tower of Power View Post
    Is that Orlando "I fell on my face and got a false start penalty" Pace?
    Brandon "I go for the big hit" Merriweather

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theSPECIALKID View Post
    You think he could beat out Webb for the LT job?
    What does that have to do with anything?
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash

Bears sign Gurode

So I miss anything tonight? No? Ok

our future

vCash
    This is a depth move. Something had to be done, our ****** Oline is falling apart. All we can do is sit and wait to see what happens next.
    Last edited by DESERTDWELLER; 11-27-2012 at 10:27 PM.

vCash
    Omiyale???
    You may think you know but you're horribly blind...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    This a depth move. Something had to be done, our ****** Oline is falling apart. All we can do is sit and wait to see what happens next.
    RIP Cutler
    RIP Forte
    RIP Campbell
    RIP Bush
    You may think you know but you're horribly blind...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BowDown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    This a depth move. Something had to be done, our ****** Oline is falling apart. All we can do is sit and wait to see what happens next.
    RIP Cutler
    RIP Forte
    RIP Campbell
    RIP Bush
    Nah we good.

All this did was force the coaches to change what we all know doesn't work.

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theprospect101 View Post
    I think its a great signing for the Bears...Guy is a 5 time pro bowler and is bound to be at the least, a small upgrade over what we have with the potential to be a fixture on the O-Line next season if hes solid over the rest of the season..IMO, I think he starts Sunday
    It is a good signing, but unless he is a genius he won't be playing until he knows the plays and that won't be until week 15. But, based on Carimi starting w/o experience at guard, then yes he should start.

vCash
    Help me out. Why was releasing Okoye necessary? If Lance Louis is placed on IR should that not open up a roster spot? Or was this a move to make room for another move such as Babin (should he make it to us on waivers) etc?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Maybe we can hope he was doing a ton of out of work conditioning to give him an edge and perhaps the time off will do him well?

Trying to see the glass half full here.
    You sound like Lovie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Because Gabe Carimi is a RT...anybody who ever watched Gabe in college (who knew a lick about playing OL) could have told you he'd fail at LT.

As for Brown, yeah, I really trust Mel Kiper's opinion regarding the success of players. Kiper's great at figuring out where players go. He's not a football analyst, though. He's a prospect analyst. There's a huge difference.

Why Brown would fail at OG - his footwork is sloppy, and he stands straight up. Being slow off the ball, weak after contact, and incredibly vertical = getting destroyed by DTs. If you put him on the end and get him to sit down, he possesses a quickness off the ball that would eliminate/reduce the threat of a DE coming off of the edge.
    Debo, is the guy humping air you? Come on dude, and really did you watch Carimi in college. But you trust Kiper with Brown? Drink some 100 proof whiskey and if you are a Bear fan get over it and live the cards are what us Bear fans have to deal with. Cripes, they are 8-3 1st place what happens happens

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast