Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    1500

    Bears sign Gurode

    The Bears have signed 5 time pro bowler and former Cowboys Center/Guard Andre Gurode to an undisclosed contract.

    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...ve-amobi-okoye

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,292
    vCash
    1500
    Wavie okoye for him

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,361
    vCash
    1500
    Interesting, I wonder if he will start and if so will he make any impact on the team.

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,361
    vCash
    1500
    Not happy waiving Okoye for him... **** that

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Wtf?! This guy was highly sought after when he was release... I think this could be a good pick up...
    No ideas for the moment.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,042
    vCash
    500
    The emergence of Collins had made okoye expendable.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Really sad to see how downhill things went for Okoye in less than a year. The guy screwed himself not resigning to the Bears in the first place.
    No ideas for the moment.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    1500
    I think its a great signing for the Bears...Guy is a 5 time pro bowler and is bound to be at the least, a small upgrade over what we have with the potential to be a fixture on the O-Line next season if hes solid over the rest of the season..IMO, I think he starts Sunday

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,361
    vCash
    1500
    I remember the last former pro bowler we scooped off the streets.

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    148
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I remember the last former pro bowler we scooped off the streets.
    Is that Orlando "I fell on my face and got a false start penalty" Pace?
    • It can't rain all the time"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,594
    vCash
    3109
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Really sad to see how downhill things went for Okoye in less than a year. The guy screwed himself not resigning to the Bears in the first place.
    Wasn't he hurt too?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,112
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I remember the last former pro bowler we scooped off the streets.
    Yeah. I'll hold my judgement until I see how he performs.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,292
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by theprospect101 View Post
    I think its a great signing for the Bears...Guy is a 5 time pro bowler and is bound to be at the least, a small upgrade over what we have with the potential to be a fixture on the O-Line next season if hes solid over the rest of the season..IMO, I think he starts Sunday
    Andre Gurode was AAAAAWFUL last year. Like Arizona Cardinals LT bad.

    He's a stop gap/depth guy. If he pans out, awesome, but don't hold your breath.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,042
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Andre Gurode was AAAAAWFUL last year. Like Arizona Cardinals LT bad.

    He's a stop gap/depth guy. If he pans out, awesome, but don't hold your breath.
    What better depth is out there? Just pray for no more injuries.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36,292
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    What better depth is out there? Just pray for no more injuries.
    Is John St. Claire still on a team? Josh Beekman? Alan Faneca?




    if anyone thinks that's serious, you're ****ing stupid...outside of Josh Beekman. I could use a little sexy back in my life.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:



Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •