Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    1500

    Bears sign Gurode

    The Bears have signed 5 time pro bowler and former Cowboys Center/Guard Andre Gurode to an undisclosed contract.

    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...ve-amobi-okoye

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,298
    vCash
    1500
    Wavie okoye for him

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,882
    vCash
    1500
    Interesting, I wonder if he will start and if so will he make any impact on the team.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,882
    vCash
    1500
    Not happy waiving Okoye for him... **** that

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Wtf?! This guy was highly sought after when he was release... I think this could be a good pick up...
    No ideas for the moment.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,947
    vCash
    785

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    Really sad to see how downhill things went for Okoye in less than a year. The guy screwed himself not resigning to the Bears in the first place.
    No ideas for the moment.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    1500
    I think its a great signing for the Bears...Guy is a 5 time pro bowler and is bound to be at the least, a small upgrade over what we have with the potential to be a fixture on the O-Line next season if hes solid over the rest of the season..IMO, I think he starts Sunday

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,882
    vCash
    1500
    I remember the last former pro bowler we scooped off the streets.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    148
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I remember the last former pro bowler we scooped off the streets.
    Is that Orlando "I fell on my face and got a false start penalty" Pace?
    • It can't rain all the time"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    38,494
    vCash
    4409
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Really sad to see how downhill things went for Okoye in less than a year. The guy screwed himself not resigning to the Bears in the first place.
    Wasn't he hurt too?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I remember the last former pro bowler we scooped off the streets.
    Yeah. I'll hold my judgement until I see how he performs.

    Dumb and dumber

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37,623
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by theprospect101 View Post
    I think its a great signing for the Bears...Guy is a 5 time pro bowler and is bound to be at the least, a small upgrade over what we have with the potential to be a fixture on the O-Line next season if hes solid over the rest of the season..IMO, I think he starts Sunday
    Andre Gurode was AAAAAWFUL last year. Like Arizona Cardinals LT bad.

    He's a stop gap/depth guy. If he pans out, awesome, but don't hold your breath.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,947
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Andre Gurode was AAAAAWFUL last year. Like Arizona Cardinals LT bad.

    He's a stop gap/depth guy. If he pans out, awesome, but don't hold your breath.
    What better depth is out there? Just pray for no more injuries.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37,623
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    What better depth is out there? Just pray for no more injuries.
    Is John St. Claire still on a team? Josh Beekman? Alan Faneca?




    if anyone thinks that's serious, you're ****ing stupid...outside of Josh Beekman. I could use a little sexy back in my life.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •