Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well when you say victim in your original post.....

Anyway maybe i'm just a skeptic but things don't really added up. She gets shot and then chuckles when the gun jams?
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Its really wierd right?
    He apparently didnt tell anyone until a couple of days had passed and then called his neighbor in a panic unsure of what to do,the neighbor called the cops.
    Now hes in deep sh.. already so making up a story...especially one where he looks EVEN worse...I mean..you cant make this sh.. up I dont think..
    Wouldnt his story be something to help us understand WHY?, instead hes like, Yep I did it and they git what they had comin.
    here is another account of the story

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://s...7LGT7nj3LfruJw

Oh wow, I didnt realize at first..the ACTUAL POLICE REPORT IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
    Last edited by stephkyle7; 11-28-2012 at 05:21 PM.

vCash
    The guy would have gotten away with it if he hadn't opened his mouth.

Should have pulled some Walter White knowledge and disposed of those bodies pronto.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    He went too far and should be punished, but they got what they deserved anyways.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Typical Stephkyle fringe lunatic disingenuous partisan thread. When the say "Fox News" the mean "KVRR is a FOX affiliate television station serving Fargo, ND and the surrounding region." As in a small local affiliate. Love the "support murder" bit as well.

Anyways "People v Goetz" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Goetz

Jury didn't indictment him at a time where in NYC you could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    He went too far and should be punished, but they got what they deserved anyways.
    Pretty much this. Guy is old what if he had a heart attack during the robbery. They decided to rob an old man, who they likely robbed before, on thanksgiving.

vCash
    #1) the article is from the regional fox afiliate, the story i was qouting from was megan whatever the hell her name is on the NATIONWIDE telecast.
    so ....FAIL(LOL)
    The story was run on Megan kellys show, which is National,she presented the story as Good kids make horrible mistake...Then offered a poll...ON AIR she said she and everyone in the news room was shocked at the replys and results they were getting supporting the old man and saying they had it coming...They went to commercial and dropped the story altogether, didnt give the final poll results as they had promised and FOX has dropped the story completely at this point.
    I love it how criticizing FOX is a partisan attack, I guess that ends any arguemnet as far as "fair and balanced" lol.
    The NATIONWIDE fox zombie Crowd was all...HELL Yeah Killin Kids Is FUN
    #2) I hope you remember you said that (homestar) if a child of yours ever makes a poor decision
    #3)Knicksfan, that talent you have of determining a couple of dead kids intentions is amazing, you should market it somehow...Lets see, no previous criminal records...both from "good" families,...Yep sounds like a couple of absolute menaces...I love when you guys voice your opinions...It just further illustrate how lost you are...
    Last edited by stephkyle7; 11-28-2012 at 09:03 PM.

vCash
    Yeah I am sure that the guy knew those were some great kids from good families. He should have asked them before he shot what is their criminal record and family history. Could have made them some tea too!

vCash
    It frightens me that there are more people in the world that think like this.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    IDK man i mean do you even anounce your intent?
    do you SEE its a couple of kids and shoot anyways?

I would have painted him and then told him if he moves im tappin him down...I mean there is protectin g your home and theres EMBRACING the opportunity.When he sees its a young kid...you still shoot?
    when you see its a minor Girl...you still shoot?
    I dont get it but I promise you the mentality comes from all that 2nd amendement crap and youll get my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands...
    The right to bear arms was written with a very specific intent in a time when standing armies were rare.While its intent was and is beneficial, letting every freakin whacko out there who wants the chance to shoot someone fill their homes with a bunch of weapons is just plain stupid.
    Guns dont kill people, people kill people....If you take guns out of peoples hands the only ones with guns will be the criminals...always these stupida$$ catchphrases that protect this assinine idea that its not only legal but its a really good idea for people to be armed as often as possible, and if someone steps out of line...hell It coulda been a 10 year old right? doesnt matter...he knows the law....well then deputy dawg will gun im down...Hell Yeah! wyatt earp style...wooohooo!!!bunch of freakin idiots...
    They broke into his home, why should he announce his intent of what he's going to do?

Obviously he did, personally I wouldn't shoot them nor would I have the access to, my guns are locked up in a safe at my parents house for hunting only.

Not all supporters of the 2nd amendment are like that, I'm a strong supporter of it and don't hold that type of attitude. Then again I use them strictly for hunting, I don't walk around armed as much as possible.

Definitely agree with you on that.

You love to rant, don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    They deserved to be shot multiple times?
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Its really wierd right?
    He apparently didnt tell anyone until a couple of days had passed and then called his neighbor in a panic unsure of what to do,the neighbor called the cops.
    Now hes in deep sh.. already so making up a story...especially one where he looks EVEN worse...I mean..you cant make this sh.. up I dont think..
    Wouldnt his story be something to help us understand WHY?, instead hes like, Yep I did it and they git what they had comin.
    here is another account of the story

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://s...7LGT7nj3LfruJw

Oh wow, I didnt realize at first..the ACTUAL POLICE REPORT IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

Well, after reading this it definitely seems like he had this all planned out, disregard my post about initially shooting them. From what I'm gathering he was just waiting on his prey, that's pretty repulsing.

You want to go first?

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    breaking and entering equals death now. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It frightens me that there are more people in the world that think like this.
    I remember debating with someone who thought that the law of singapore would be appropriate here.

I don't get it. This is all well and good till it's someone you know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Yeah I am sure that the guy knew those were some great kids from good families. He should have asked them before he shot what is their criminal record and family history. Could have made them some tea too!
    Not when they were on the ground unconscious and bleeding from their initial gunshot wounds.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast