Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    In this case I'd say it's definitely murder. Murder is not shooting at somebody who enters your house in self defense, but it is shooting multiple times at someone who is clearly no longer a threat to you (the unconscious boy), and murder is also going to get a second weapon to finish the job for the girl.
    Yeah.. even if you don't think putting the extra four into the guy after he was down as murder, surely you'd think going to get a different weapon to finish off the girl has to cross that threshold.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Holy ****, trigger happy to say the least. I'm all for him initially shooting them, but executing an unconscious kid in cold blood?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Holy ****, trigger happy to say the least. I'm all for him initially shooting them, but executing an unconscious kid in cold blood?
    IDK man i mean do you even anounce your intent?
    do you SEE its a couple of kids and shoot anyways?

I would have painted him and then told him if he moves im tappin him down...I mean there is protectin g your home and theres EMBRACING the opportunity.When he sees its a young kid...you still shoot?
    when you see its a minor Girl...you still shoot?
    I dont get it but I promise you the mentality comes from all that 2nd amendement crap and youll get my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands...
    The right to bear arms was written with a very specific intent in a time when standing armies were rare.While its intent was and is beneficial, letting every freakin whacko out there who wants the chance to shoot someone fill their homes with a bunch of weapons is just plain stupid.
    Guns dont kill people, people kill people....If you take guns out of peoples hands the only ones with guns will be the criminals...always these stupida$$ catchphrases that protect this assinine idea that its not only legal but its a really good idea for people to be armed as often as possible, and if someone steps out of line...hell It coulda been a 10 year old right? doesnt matter...he knows the law....well then deputy dawg will gun im down...Hell Yeah! wyatt earp style...wooohooo!!!
    bunch of freakin idiots...

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    well if these facts are true (which it's early so no that's probably not true) he went overboard in multiple shots. But I'd be shooting too if someone broke into my house. I like how home invaders are now the victims. No home invaders are felons. So lets rephrase it do you support killing felons who break into your house?
    You need more context. Killing felons when they are a threat to you.. I'm down.

Shooting a fellon who's on the floor unconscious in the face 2 or 3 times. That;s just wrong.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-28-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You need more context. Killing felons when they are a threat to you.. I'm down.

Shooting a fellon who's on the floor unconscious in the face 2 or 3 times. That;s just wrong.
    To nate and flips yes I agree I said it was overdone. Didn't come out and say it,but yes I agree. I know I'd shoot the person and aim to kill with one shot but when subdued i'm not walking up mob style and shooting again. Not to mention it's easier to say on an internet forum what anyone would do, so maybe I would just freeze up and hope they ran away. Or I suppose heat of the moment I do something stupid. I do know from experience pulling a gun is much harder then most people think who don't carry guns when dealing with sane rational people who I include myself in. But I def got hung up on calling the cousins victims.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    To nate and flips yes I agree I said it was overdone. Didn't come out and say it,but yes I agree. I know I'd shoot the person and aim to kill with one shot but when subdued i'm not walking up mob style and shooting again. Not to mention it's easier to say on an internet forum what anyone would do, so maybe I would just freeze up and hope they ran away. Or I suppose heat of the moment I do something stupid. I do know from experience pulling a gun is much harder then most people think who don't carry guns when dealing with sane rational people who I include myself in. But I def got hung up on calling the cousins victims.
    If I could I would run away. I can't think of any of my possessions, (save my dog Generalissimo Salchicha) that I would put a fight up over. I have renters insurance. But if you come near my dog I will bite your eyes out.

However in my younger days I was much more brazen. In college I lived with a pot dealer and we got broken into once, I was part of a three man, three baseball bat, wrecking crew that scared the two gentleman away quite quickly.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-28-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Does my dog's name make me sound gay?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Its easy enough to sit here and and call someone bad or whatever for shooting teenage kids breaking into your home. We live in a time where people are crazy, and you have to take that into account. This isn't the movies where you shoot two rounds right beside the peoples heads and they run off scared. People should have the right to protect themselves in their homes.

Now if these details are correct about the original story, the person went beyond protecting himself / property and moved into more murdering territory.

But let me say this. When you make the decision to break into someones house, you are no longer a victim. Too much crazy out there to not put yourself / family first before a person who broke in. I know most here disagree, but I'm shooting first. Its an easy problem to solve. Stop breaking into peoples houses.

vCash
    I wonder if this reaction is due to the fact that many FOX News viewers are told that Obama wants to "take their guns away"

vCash
    I shoot first and ask questions later. Byron should've called the cops, though.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Somethings wrong when you leave the room, go get another gun, return, and unload it into someone you've already shot.

If someone breaks into a home, I have no issue with the homeowner shooting the intruders. But once they stop intruding and are either incapacitated, or attempt to flee, its time to let the authorities handle the situation. My duty as a husband and father is to protect my home and family, not act as judge, jury, and executioner as the initial information here suggests this man did.

vCash
    Not especially on this issues but personally I think I protect myself and my family in the best way by doing nothing at all and calling the cops.
    Geting my gun to defend my property and to prove a point just doesn't strike me as a very safe thing to do.
    I'm not interested to escalate a burglary into a shooting because someone wants to take my TV.

I spent my cildhood in Germany(heck I didn't know anyone who knew anyone who had a gun) and never owned a gun, maybe I just don't get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    Not especially on this issues but personally I think I protect myself and my family in the best way by doing nothing at all and calling the cops.
    Geting my gun to defend my property and to prove a point just doesn't strike me as a very safe thing to do.
    I'm not interested to escalate a burglary into a shooting because someone wants to take my TV.

I spent my cildhood in Germany(heck I didn't know anyone who knew anyone who had a gun) and never owned a gun, maybe I just don't get it.
    I think part of it is that the idea of responsible gun ownership is overshadowed by asshats who do absurd things with their firearms. There are two ways to approach the issue of irresponsible people doing dangerous things- either make the impliment illegal, or hold the asshat accountable. I prefer the latter.

vCash
    The guy went overboard, happens every day in this country. He went beyond protecting himself he crossed that line.

I don't know if he was crazy, filled with rage or maybe thought he wouldn't be caught. Maybe he just didn't care and figured he would put it to a jury to decide.

Whatever the case may be, those kid's don't break into his home they are still alive today. As far as taking away peoples guns would it have been a better story if he killed them with a bat or a knife? How does he know neither of these people were armed? I mean it is very easy to "talk" about doing something and then be in the situation and actually reacting to something.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Maybe he knew the kids were poor and decided to spare them the high medical bill?

for real though this was way overboard and he should have to pay for it
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    you guys are hilarious sometimes....not only didnt i call the two kids victims.....I turned around and MADE A SEPERATE POST to point out I never called them victims...and two of you still made reference to the idea that I did...after I clarified that point..LOLOLOL
    some of you(apparently Mods too) need to practice thorough reading skills.

I refered to the home owner as "The Victim"...I put it in quotations to imply a sense of sarcasim...Last time I checked ,breaking and entering is illegal in this country.when you choose to break the law, you have put yourself in a dangerous position, where the normal protrections of the law and decency are sometimes suspended...that is the risk.
    Understanding that risk is a questionable assumption.

I doubt those kids, in their wildest dreams did not suspect they might get shot and killed by a little old man.That was their mistake.
    Implying they deserved what they got, was the only intent of my post.
    I think it is a perspective gone mad.
    There was a time when we cared about our kids.......

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast