Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Looks to me like Beas is starting to get it on offense... Still a ways to go on D though.

vCash
    Shannon being kobe thing... I like it.. It did go on a lil longer then I wanted as well but... I think Gentry knew we could turn this around. I think he let waiters get that....thought of oh this working everytime. Once Gentry Switched it up after the rythem was there waiters and the whole team messed up. I could be wrong but I get it. In High school we would let a team get there... non shooter the points then we would start defending him to throw things off and since there "shooters" didnt shoot much of the game they were already cold and rusted. I'm not saying he did it on purpose but who knows. I love our team this year. Record is rough but Bassy and Scola got a great thing going, Dragic,Beas,Gortat got another great thing going.

I wanna see some shannon brown highlights more often... meaning dunking on people. Remember in the playoffs when he tried to dunk OVER J-Rich. Thats what i wanna see more of. That guy!

vCash
    We havent played very many of the great teams yet but im pretty happy with the team right now, there are alot of new pieces but we look like we're starting to gel, look at the lakers, they are twice as talented as us but have the same record because it takes time to get used to each other and find a rythm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pop View Post
    We havent played very many of the great teams yet but im pretty happy with the team right now, there are alot of new pieces but we look like we're starting to gel, look at the lakers, they are twice as talented as us but have the same record because it takes time to get used to each other and find a rythm
    Plus we're on a semi-easy road trip. There's a shot we have to be over .500 when we're done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12