Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Babin

vCash
    Eagles need to make huge changes on that team. Nobody appears to be playing like they want to be there. Team is sending a message that nobody is safe. Plus they want to give their young players a shot to see what they have for the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    all indications point to him being a toxic player in the locker room.
    If this is the case, then no. This is similar to years back when TO was suddenly available and there was a big uproar here about signing him. We have a lot of really young guys in that locker room, and we don't want to poison our future at the cost of a 3rd pass rusher.

vCash
    I dont think ANY of our young players will lookup to babin, not with von beastmode miller. Hes the best defensive player in the game. Thats who you look up too. And del rio aint having it. Babin probably packed it up like the rest of that defense. Id kick the tirds on him so we canmove wolfe inside and maybe babin ressurects his career here playing with a pretty good front 7.

vCash
    babin laughed at reid when reid told him he was cut... dont know if thats the kind of player you want to bring in here or what but he was cut because he gave up on the team so I have mixed feelings on bringing him in here

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    i guess it is low risk high reward. no doubt he is talented, but we have a team that is playing for eachother and not for stats or themselves. dont want a player to ruin that. i trust elway and fox and Del rio to make the right choice.

also i have read that it is likely he clears waivers. surprising to say the least

vCash
    If the Denver broncos were patient with D.J Williams (I seriously thought he was gone) then I believe they can take on Babin. Seriously folks the eagles organization has been a colossal mess. This is a completely different environment with much better leaders across the board.

Unless he's albert haynesworth (boy we sure had our fair share of his threads back in the day lol) he'll get with the program. I'm not worried about his little problem.

vCash
    Between coming to a contender and having help from the other pass rushers, I think he would be fine.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    A guy who had 18 sacks last season put on a line that already has Doom and Miller? Seems like a no brainer to me

vCash
    it also seems like a great fit for him. i mean he could literally look fantastic for us with all the pass rush options that we have. earn him back some of the money he lost with his play so far this season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12