Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are Signed up for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

In a development that some of you may have expected all along considering the storyline being used for the film (or your interpretation of a certain smile/statement given by a certain Englishman at a certain Apple store) Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen have formally and officially joined the Bryan Singer-directed X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST.

Which just shot the film straight up my list of most anticipated comic book films of the foreseeable future.

The film, from a script by Simon Kinberg (SHERLOCK HOLMES, EPISODE VIII/IX), boasts inspiration from a pair of 1981 Uncanny X-Men issues (#141 and #142) that dealt with an alternate future sprung from the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants' killing of a Senator, one wherein all mutants are either in internment camps or hunted down by massive robots known as Sentinels. Kitty Pryde sends her mind back in time to warn her fellow X-Men of the danger, and thus a struggle against time to stave off a terrible future for the world is born.
    http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/two-...of-future-past

This is great news as we will also get to see Fassbender and McAvoy return to reprise their roles from the last X-Men Film. Thoughts?

vCash
    Wow. This could be amazing.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    they lost all credibility when they bastardized the Phoenix story arch...I mean That really is what made the X-men relevant...Forget when the "new" team came to be ,the franchise exploded when They fought the Imperial guard on the dark side of the moon..and Jean commits suicide.
    I dont know what the F they were thinking with all that lets wrap the whole story of the Phoenix into two hours somehow nonsense....
    The only thing worse is what they did to Ghost Rider.....

vCash
    While X-Men 3 was a colossal disaster, the newest series started off really good with "First Class". If they can continue with that story arc and pretend "Last Stand" never happened then they're in good shape.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Yea I'm hella hyped for this. Get Jackman aboard and lets go

The End is Coming.

vCash
    And it's time to get some Gambit up in hurr.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    love it!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    While X-Men 3 was a colossal disaster, the newest series started off really good with "First Class". If they can continue with that story arc and pretend "Last Stand" never happened then they're in good shape.
    ^^ The first trilogy also started really good IMO.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Most X-men films have been crap, I'm not excited at all with this franchise as long as Fox is in charge of the film.

BTW Ian McKellen great actor, awful Magneto.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash

Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are Signed up for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

If this was news 10 years ago I would be excited, but fact is the Singer's X-Men suck balls now that you see em again. Hugh Hackman sucks as wolverine too.

vCash
    Hater^. First class was far and away the best X-men film. Giving lesser roles to the last gen is just a nice touch.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    I want to see an Age of Apocalypse movie. Is that so much to ask?
    We're better than you
    And we know it