Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who will win? Alabama, or Georgia

The homer in me, says Alabama. If Bama can sustain a balanced offensive attack and can make adjustments on defense, they should win. Bama did lose another wide receiver in Bell against Auburn.

vCash
    Alabama is the better team and will win this game unless they make costly mistakes.

vCash

vCash
    'Bama. And I think by double digits. They're too good not too.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Georgia. Alabama is inexperienced on defense and Georgia has two very good backs and a veteran QB. Alabama's offense is good, but with guys like John Jenkins, Jarvis Jones, and Baccari Rambo I feel comfortable saying that Georgia's defense will keep them in the game. Jarvis Jones is the best defensive player in the country and, I would argue, the best player in the country overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Mike Slive.
    True.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Mike Slive.
    bingo!

but honestly, i really have no idea. i'm curious how bell's injury will effect bama's O against a surging georgia D. i'm curious how murray and their two-headed monster at RB will be able to move on bama's D. i could see it going both ways. either way, i'm excited to see how it all plays out and simultaneously depressed that UF isn't going to be in ATL on saturday...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    bama
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    bingo!

but honestly, i really have no idea. i'm curious how bell's injury will effect bama's O against a surging georgia D. i'm curious how murray and their two-headed monster at RB will be able to move on bama's D. i could see it going both ways. either way, i'm excited to see how it all plays out and simultaneously depressed that UF isn't going to be in ATL on saturday...
    I think the key to Georgia winning will be Georgia's offense. Will they be able to spread Bama's D out. LSU and A&M exposed what I consider Bama's biggest weaknesses. They don't have a pass rusher and their secondary is questionable. So is Bama going to do a lot of blitz stunts and move their corners around like they did wth A&M.
    Bell's loss hurts because he was a deep ball threat; however, Norwood and McCarron seem to be gaining chemistry and Amari Cooper is proving to be a receiver capable of making some big plays.
    To me, the key to this game could come down to turnovers. I would imagine Saban has had Yeldon walking around with a football glued to his hands.

vCash
    If Georgia can't pass the ball, they'll lose...badly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    I think the key to Georgia winning will be Georgia's offense. Will they be able to spread Bama's D out. LSU and A&M exposed what I consider Bama's biggest weaknesses. They don't have a pass rusher and their secondary is questionable. So is Bama going to do a lot of blitz stunts and move their corners around like they did wth A&M.
    Bell's loss hurts because he was a deep ball threat; however, Norwood and McCarron seem to be gaining chemistry and Amari Cooper is proving to be a receiver capable of making some big plays.
    To me, the key to this game could come down to turnovers. I would imagine Saban has had Yeldon walking around with a football glued to his hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    If Georgia can't pass the ball, they'll lose...badly.
    Yep. I think defensively they are very close. But offensively I feel that Alabama is much better than Georgia.

vCash
    I would love for Georgia to beat up on Alabama. More realistically I believe this game will be a barn burner close game with Alabama on top 21-14.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I would love for Georgia to beat up on Alabama. More realistically I believe this game will be a barn burner close game with Alabama on top 21-14.
    No field goals?

vCash
    i dont think this will be close. georgia gets destroyed
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    No field goals?
    I do see a few field goals being made considering I believe this game will be a defensive battle, therefore I may alter my prediction to Alabama 24 Georgia 20..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast