Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    It probably won't happen patriots will offer more money then he is theirs.

vCash
    Yes!! Raiders need a elite pass rusher
    Last edited by LoveMeOrHateMe; 11-28-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    if we claim him off waivers the pats cant get him first, only teams with a worse record then us have first crack at him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    I agree that is what Tommy Kelly was supposed to bring but it's not happening and Seymour is playing hurt between the knees and the hammy he just doesn't have it. I don't think getting him here though has to do with DA not asking it will be more what RM wants to do. RM is trying to structure the payroll to get out of cap hell so that money needs to be accounted for. I like the move but it's definitely an RM call.
    Yea RM is restricted, However if he clears waivers he cannot be passed up. His style of play will enhance Houstons game tremendously and will give our speedy linebackers easy access to nab RBs at the line of scrimmage as well as get to the QB faster on blitz packages. In my opinion DA lacks passion for this team, he is afraid to make any changes. His last interview everything was our philosophy's fine our players just need to do their job. If the players arent doing their jobs then its up to him to tell his GM what he needs. He needs to fire the OC and take over the DCs playcalling, Knapps play calling is so predictable even "Ms. Cleo" can guess what plays coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFatCat View Post
    Yea RM is restricted, However if he clears waivers he cannot be passed up. His style of play will enhance Houstons game tremendously and will give our speedy linebackers easy access to nab RBs at the line of scrimmage as well as get to the QB faster on blitz packages. In my opinion DA lacks passion for this team, he is afraid to make any changes. His last interview everything was our philosophy's fine our players just need to do their job. If the players arent doing their jobs then its up to him to tell his GM what he needs. He needs to fire the OC and take over the DCs playcalling, Knapps play calling is so predictable even "Ms. Cleo" can guess what plays coming.
    I hear you but I really don't think DA has a problem speaking his mind. If you remember what the players from the Bronco's said about DA he gets production out of his players and holds people accountable. I think he has told RM and they are still in the middle of laying out the plan. They have a lot of decisions to make and each one could affect next season if the financial part is not right. We have a lot of average players with very little depth. About Knapp I think we should have just kept Saunders as the OC we had some continuity growing which for the Raiders has been rare. I think DA is working a lot closer now with Tarver but I see players missing a lot of assignments and coaches are not on the field so no matter who is calling the plays the players do need to execute....

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Throw Seymour on Season ending Injury Reserve and sign this guy.. seems simple enough but with RM being as conservative as he is its highly unlikely. DA is over his head and has no balls to tell RM otherwise.
    Really? Please provide proof. Thanks.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Patriots. Exactly what I was thinking ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Really? Please provide proof. Thanks.
    ok heres one - KNAPP is still the offensives coordinator. RM stressed that the coaching staff will be more stable and that there will be no in season changes. This tells me that either DA is afraid to acknowledge his mistake in hiring KNAPP or he is too afraid of upsetting RM by making the change himself. Darren McFadden had a problem and he went over the OC, Over the HC and over the GM to express his concern about the system. If you can't tell your HC its because he's not willing to listen

vCash
    Jason Babin is too expensive for a team that has cap issues and the need for 12 new players.

forget it.

vCash
    Jason Babin would be a HUGE upgrade for us. Ok so hes having a calf issuse hell a 50% Babin is better than anything we have now lol.
    im sure DA has to be interested in this guy.

vCash
    Worth talking to, once he clears waivers. He'll be 33 by the time we get any real production from him, though, so I'm not sure about plugging in another short term fix, if we're looking to create a young, beastly defense down the road.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Jason Babin is too expensive for a team that has cap issues and the need for 12 new players.

forget it.
    Its 1.8 mill this year and I think 5 mill next year. Thats dirt cheap for a guy like babin...The question is , do we have cap room to squeez him in this year?
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Its 1.8 mill this year and I think 5 mill next year. Thats dirt cheap for a guy like babin...The question is , do we have cap room to squeez him in this year?
    Its clear we won't be competing so there isn't much point in signing a player that old.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    If our record was better I think RM rolls the dice with Babin, at this point, however, he's looking at the offseason. No reason to already tie up 5.5mm for next year when RM will be cutting a ton of salaries and really looking to reshape the team.

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    ok heres one - KNAPP is still the offensives coordinator. RM stressed that the coaching staff will be more stable and that there will be no in season changes. This tells me that either DA is afraid to acknowledge his mistake in hiring KNAPP or he is too afraid of upsetting RM by making the change himself. Darren McFadden had a problem and he went over the OC, Over the HC and over the GM to express his concern about the system. If you can't tell your HC its because he's not willing to listen
    pfffftt.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast