Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I'm sorry that I used the word "losers" in this thread. Apparently that's a harmful enough "insult" to warrant deleting my post, even though I didn't even direct it towards anyone specifically.

It will never happen again. I'm so ashamed. And I sincerely apologize. I hope you all can forgive me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I'm sorry that I used the word "losers" in this thread. Apparently that's a harmful enough "insult" to warrant deleting my post, even though I didn't even direct it towards anyone specifically.

It will never happen again. I'm so ashamed. And I sincerely apologize. I hope you all can forgive me.
    It doesn't matter if you didn't direct at someone specifically. You directed an insult to those who were opposed to Ruiz using it since it's considered a PED. If you don't want your precious posts deleted don't use insults. Pretty simple.

Oh yes, and apology accepted. Good to know you're learning from your mistakes.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!
    woah, way to jump to conclusions pal. maybe chooch is just a party animal. did you ever think about that?

vCash
    And yet, MLB releases another irreverent face to the public, giving the illusion that they're cleaning up the game. Well played MLB........ the sheep will believe.

vCash
    Love how misinformed this thread is, adderall is a pill to help ADD and ADHD patients focus, and these days the use of it is pretty common for regular people as well. It's not steroids or PED's that were dealing with here people so stop acting like this effected his physical talents. I wouldn't even consider him a "cheater", although it did give him a mental advantage which is why I agree with the suspension. The less severe 25 games compared to the normal 50 games is appropriate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    woah, way to jump to conclusions pal. maybe chooch is just a party animal. did you ever think about that?
    No...you're right

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    I'd rage it up with Chooch if given the opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringbackfredex View Post
    Love how misinformed this thread is, adderall is a pill to help ADD and ADHD patients focus, and these days the use of it is pretty common for regular people as well. It's not steroids or PED's that were dealing with here people so stop acting like this effected his physical talents. I wouldn't even consider him a "cheater", although it did give him a mental advantage which is why I agree with the suspension. The less severe 25 games compared to the normal 50 games is appropriate.
    I dont know about mental advantage lol Maybe a pick me up if very fatigued..
    From what I have seen personally if you dont have ADD or ADHD it can really act like speed for the taker.. Its a shame about Chooch I really like the player never would have thought he would fail a test... Life moves on though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringbackfredex View Post
    Well it is a stimulant that very much could give someone an advantage, I think if anything YOU are misinformed about hgh and steroids if you don't see the parallels in WHY they COULD be considered cheating.

I personally don't care, but you can't split hairs. Trying to gain an advantage is cheating if you are against one ou can't let it slide. I still don't get why guys dot just get it prescribed like Andres Torres.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    And yet, MLB releases another irreverent face to the public, giving the illusion that they're cleaning up the game. Well played MLB........ the sheep will believe.
    Melky Cabrera was on his way to getting MVP votes or are you just choosing to ignore that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Melky Cabrera was on his way to getting MVP votes or are you just choosing to ignore that?
    Melky is in no way, shape or form one of the "faces of the game." Not choosing to ignore it at all. He's an average player, who was having a juiced up season. Simple as that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Melky is in no way, shape or form one of the "faces of the game." Not choosing to ignore it at all. He's an average player, who was having a juiced up season. Simple as that.
    Best part about this post? you have absolutely nothing to back it up with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Best part about this post? you have absolutely nothing to back it up with.
    Ok, I'll look it up for you. This is his average year before 2012. These numbers even include 2011, which if you look closely at the numbers, he started his PED's mid season of his contract year. For obvious reasons.......contract year. These are just basic stats.

1) Ave .273/ HR 9/ RBI 60/ OBP .330/ SLG .394/ OPS .724

2) He got caught using, and admited to using.

Maybe we're looking at two different ideas of average and good. But to me, these numbers seem average at best

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345