Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't think the Jets would pass Geno and I don't think there's any way Bray goes that high. He's inaccurate and has horrible intangibles. But thank you for not having Glennon in this. Dude is going to be awful in the NFL.

vCash
    DE is nice for the Saints. Cant complain.

vCash
    I dislike Hankins, but I suppose he fills a need. Lewan in the second round would be a coup, but I think he goes earlier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    I don't think the Jets would pass Geno and I don't think there's any way Bray goes that high. He's inaccurate and has horrible intangibles. But thank you for not having Glennon in this. Dude is going to be awful in the NFL.
    Worse than Logan "Tight End" Thomas?

vCash
    Jonathan Cooper better than chancer warmack?? dont see it honestly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Armsz10 View Post
    DE is nice for the Saints. Cant complain.
    especially when Werner is the DE

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Diggin' it. I really like Wilson personally. If Henne keeps up this play the rest of the year I think we might steer clear of QB this year though. OL, DE/OLB, and CB are our top 3 needs.
    besides hennes play jones would be able to fix part of our interior line position and i think Jones is a better player than wilson.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Worse than Logan "Tight End" Thomas?
    Yes, actually. Logan probably is just sucking because he feels bad that VT has won 10 or more games 13 times since 1995, including 8 in a row before this season, while Clemson has done it just twice since 1991. Gotta spread the wins around a bit.
    Last edited by Nymfan87; 11-28-2012 at 12:28 PM.

vCash
    Yes, actually. Logan probably is just sucking because he feels bad that VT has won 10 or more games 13 times since 1995, including 8 in a row before this season, while Clemson has done it just twice since 1991. Gotta spread the wins around a bit.
    Ah, the old "deflection" technique. Good one. Glennon still still better than Tight End Thomas.

vCash
    Dont see Jets taking Mingo if Teo is available.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    I think the texans try and replace RT over NT unless Nix is just an absolute game changer at NT
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Ah, the old "deflection" technique. Good one. Glennon still still better than Tight End Thomas.
    Ok? At least Thomas will have an NFL future in something. Maybe Thomas would be better if we paid for better receivers for him. Like if a guy came out and said "I have more money now than I've ever had before" as a reason for him possibly not coming out early or something to that effect, wouldn't you be like "damn, that college must be paying him to play!" It's too bad we don't do that here.

vCash
    Ok? At least Thomas will have an NFL future in something. Maybe Thomas would be better if we paid for better receivers for him. Like if a guy came out and said "I have more money now than I've ever had before" as a reason for him possibly not coming out early or something to that effect, wouldn't you be like "damn, that college must be paying him to play!" It's too bad we don't do that here.

Too good. Enjoy the Little Caesar's Bowl or wherever the hell VPI will be this year. I'm sure it will be a blast.

vCash

Too good. Enjoy the Little Caesar's Bowl or wherever the hell VPI will be this year. I'm sure it will be a blast.
    Maybe this year you guys won't give up 70 points in your bowl game. Something to look forward to as a Clemson fan.

vCash
    Maybe this year you guys won't give up 70 points in your bowl game. Something to look forward to as a Clemson fan.
    We'll just enjoy our 2011 ACC Championship trophy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast