1. Kansas City- QB Matt Barkley, USC:
Barkley and Geno Smith are not a #1 overall talents. I think they are better off looking for an Alex Smith in FA and invest a 2nd Rd pick in Wilson or Manuel.
2. Jacksonville- DE Jarvis Jones, Georgia:
The Jaguars canít get to the QB.
3. Philadelphia- OT Luke Joeckel, Texas AM:
There are three elite prospects left on the board. Joeckel makes the most sense. The Eagles to could look to trade down.
4. Oakland- DT Star Lotuleilei, Utah:
Lotuleilei is arguably the best player in this class. This allows Oakland to move on from Tommy Kelly.
5. Cleveland- DE Sam Montgomery, LSU:
The Browns need to find an edge rusher. Montgomery edges Moore for now.
6. Carolina- DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St:
I think the Panthers would prefer to trade out to a team wanting Teío, but for now Hankins makes the most sense IMO.
7. Tennessee- CB DeMarcus Miliner, Alabama:
The Titansí pass defense has been abysmal. They are the worst team in the league in Comp% against.
8. San Diego- DE/OLB Damontre Moore, Texas AM:
Shaun Phillips is a FA at seasonís end. If he isnít retained the Chargers will need another pass rusher.
9. New York Jets- DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU:
The Jets are in the bottom 5 in the NFL in Sacks and Sack%.
10. Detroit- LB Manti Teío, Notre Dame:
Detroit has been one of the strictest BPA drafting teams under Mayhew. That is easily Teío here.
11. Buffalo- QB Geno Smith, West Virginia:
The Bills GM, Buddy Nix, has openly talked about finding a new QB in the 2013 draft.
12. Arizona- QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee:
If they think Barrett Jones can play LT then he is the pick. For now, they take a shot on Bray being a franchise QB.
13. St. Louis- OL Barrett Jones, Alabama:
The Rams need to upgrade the protection in front of Bradford. Barrett Jones offers the best value here because of his versatility.
14. St. Louis (via Wash)- WR Robert Woods, USC:
Woods offers a polished young WR to work opposite of last yearís 2nd Rd pick, Brian Quick.
15. New Orleans- DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St:
Werner is the best player available and is a need for the Saints.
16. Miami- WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee:
There isnít a pass rusher worthy of this spot, so the Dolphins look to a young, explosive WR to grow with Tannehill.
17. Dallas- OT Jake Matthews, Texas AM:
Iím not sure Matthews declares, but for now he is the best fit for Dallas.
18. Tampa Bay- CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St:
There isnít a pass rusher for this spot, so the Bucs look to replace Talib here.
19. Seattle- WR Terrence Williams, Baylor:
Williams is a better prospect that Kendall Wright IMO.
20. Pittsburgh- S Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma:
Troy Polamalu canít stay healthy and Clark is a FA at the end of next season.
21. Minnesota- WR Keenan Allen, Cal:
The Vikings have to get Ponder another consistent threat at WR.
22. Cincinnati- LB Kevin Minter, LSU:
Minter is a fast rising player. He is my 2nd rated LB.
23. New York Giants- CB Johnthan Banks, Mississippi St:
Banks is easily the BPA IMO. Webster only has 1 year left on his contract.
24. Indianapolis- DT Kawann Short, Purdue:
Indy turns to the D. Short is the best DL available and offers scheme versatility.
25. Green Bay- S Kenny Vaccarro, Texas:
Iíve seen speculation that Woodson could be cut loose. This would allow GB to do that.
26. New England- WR DaíRick Rodgers, Tennessee Tech:
The Pats have taken character risks on mid Rd picks before. Here they take one on Rodgers to get Brady an explosive WR.
27. Denver- OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina:
The Broncos can stand to upgrade at the OG position with the best OG in the class.
28. Chicago- OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan:
This pick has to be an OT. I have Fisher over Lewan.
29. San Francisco- S Matt Elam, Florida:
Goldson is a FA at seasonís end and Whitner only has 1 year left on his deal.
30. Baltimore- DE/OLB Alex Okafor, Texas:
The best remaining pass rusher for the Ravens.
31. Houston- NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame:
Nix offers the best value at this point for a team in need of a NT.
32. Atlanta- OT Oday Aboushi, Virginia:
The Falcons take the best remaining pass blocker at OT.
1. Kansas City Ė DT Sheldon, Missouri:
The Chiefs take another shot on a 4-3 UT playing 3-4 DE.
2. Jacksonville- QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas:
The Jags have to find another QB.
3. Cleveland- Used in Supplemental Draft on Josh Gordon
4. Philadelphia- OG Chance Warmack, Alabama:
Warmack is an excellent value here.
5. Carolina- OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan:
Lewan is an upgrade at RT.
6. Cincinnati - from Oakland- S Robert Lester:
The Bengals need an upgrade at S.
7. San Diego- OG/OT Dallas Thomas, Tennessee:
The Chargers have to upgrade Riversí protection.
8. New York Jets- LB CJ Mosely, Alabam:
An excellent value to replace Bart Scott.
9. Tennessee- DE Corey Lemonier, Auburn:
The Tiants could use another edge rusher.
10. Arizona- TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame:
A new safety valve for Bray.
11. Detroit- DE Dion Jordan, Oregon:
An edge rusher to replace Avril.
12. Buffalo- LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia:
The Bills could use a LB upgrade
13. St. Louis- S Eric Reid, LSU:
An upgrade at S for the Rams
14. Washington- CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St:
The Redskins need secondary help.
15. New Orleans- Forfeited for Bountygate
16. Dallas- DT/DE Bennie Logan, LSU:
Logan is an excellent value and BPA.
17. Miami- DE Brandon Jackson, Florida St:
A pass rusher opposite of Cameron Wake.
18. Tampa Bay- TE Zach Ertz, Stanford:
Dallas Clark wonít play forever.
19. Minnesota- DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina:
BPA and the heir to Kevin Williams
20. Cincinnati- RB Joseph Randle, Oklahoma St:
An explosive compliment to Green-Ellis.
21. Seattle- OT DJ Fluker, Alabama:
The best remaining OL.
22. Pittsburgh- DT Jonathan Jenkins, Georgia:
Hampton wonít play forever.
23. New York Giants- DT Shariff Floyd, Florida:
Good value at a position of need for the Giants.
24. Miami (via Indy)- CB David Amerson, North Carolina St:
The Dolphins take a shot on Amerson here.
25. Green Bay- RB Giovanni Bernard, North Carolina:
An explosive RB that is a good scheme fit.
26. Chicago- OG Hugh Thornton, Illinois:
Another OL with some position versatility.
27. New England- DE John Simon, Ohio St:
A pass rusher to pair with Chandler Jones.
28. Denver- CB Desmond Trufant, Washington:
Champ Bailey wonít play forever.
29. San Francisco- DE Margus Hunt, SMU:
A big, raw project DE for the 49ers to groom.
30. Baltimore- WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee:
Another explosive WR for Flacco.
31. Houston- WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson:
An upgrade at the #2 WR spot.
32. Atlanta- DE William Gholston, Michigan St:
A pass rusher, although he is a massive project.