Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

2 Round Mock Draft

Round 1
    1. Kansas City- QB Matt Barkley, USC: Barkley and Geno Smith are not a #1 overall talents. I think they are better off looking for an Alex Smith in FA and invest a 2nd Rd pick in Wilson or Manuel.
    2. Jacksonville- DE Jarvis Jones, Georgia: The Jaguars canít get to the QB.
    3. Philadelphia- OT Luke Joeckel, Texas AM: There are three elite prospects left on the board. Joeckel makes the most sense. The Eagles to could look to trade down.
    4. Oakland- DT Star Lotuleilei, Utah: Lotuleilei is arguably the best player in this class. This allows Oakland to move on from Tommy Kelly.
    5. Cleveland- DE Sam Montgomery, LSU: The Browns need to find an edge rusher. Montgomery edges Moore for now.
    6. Carolina- DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St: I think the Panthers would prefer to trade out to a team wanting Teío, but for now Hankins makes the most sense IMO.
    7. Tennessee- CB DeMarcus Miliner, Alabama: The Titansí pass defense has been abysmal. They are the worst team in the league in Comp% against.
    8. San Diego- DE/OLB Damontre Moore, Texas AM: Shaun Phillips is a FA at seasonís end. If he isnít retained the Chargers will need another pass rusher.
    9. New York Jets- DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU: The Jets are in the bottom 5 in the NFL in Sacks and Sack%.
    10. Detroit- LB Manti Teío, Notre Dame: Detroit has been one of the strictest BPA drafting teams under Mayhew. That is easily Teío here.
    11. Buffalo- QB Geno Smith, West Virginia: The Bills GM, Buddy Nix, has openly talked about finding a new QB in the 2013 draft.
    12. Arizona- QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee: If they think Barrett Jones can play LT then he is the pick. For now, they take a shot on Bray being a franchise QB.
    13. St. Louis- OL Barrett Jones, Alabama: The Rams need to upgrade the protection in front of Bradford. Barrett Jones offers the best value here because of his versatility.
    14. St. Louis (via Wash)- WR Robert Woods, USC: Woods offers a polished young WR to work opposite of last yearís 2nd Rd pick, Brian Quick.
    15. New Orleans- DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St: Werner is the best player available and is a need for the Saints.
    16. Miami- WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee: There isnít a pass rusher worthy of this spot, so the Dolphins look to a young, explosive WR to grow with Tannehill.
    17. Dallas- OT Jake Matthews, Texas AM: Iím not sure Matthews declares, but for now he is the best fit for Dallas.
    18. Tampa Bay- CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St: There isnít a pass rusher for this spot, so the Bucs look to replace Talib here.
    19. Seattle- WR Terrence Williams, Baylor: Williams is a better prospect that Kendall Wright IMO.
    20. Pittsburgh- S Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma: Troy Polamalu canít stay healthy and Clark is a FA at the end of next season.
    21. Minnesota- WR Keenan Allen, Cal: The Vikings have to get Ponder another consistent threat at WR.
    22. Cincinnati- LB Kevin Minter, LSU: Minter is a fast rising player. He is my 2nd rated LB.
    23. New York Giants- CB Johnthan Banks, Mississippi St: Banks is easily the BPA IMO. Webster only has 1 year left on his contract.
    24. Indianapolis- DT Kawann Short, Purdue: Indy turns to the D. Short is the best DL available and offers scheme versatility.
    25. Green Bay- S Kenny Vaccarro, Texas: Iíve seen speculation that Woodson could be cut loose. This would allow GB to do that.
    26. New England- WR DaíRick Rodgers, Tennessee Tech: The Pats have taken character risks on mid Rd picks before. Here they take one on Rodgers to get Brady an explosive WR.
    27. Denver- OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina: The Broncos can stand to upgrade at the OG position with the best OG in the class.
    28. Chicago- OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan: This pick has to be an OT. I have Fisher over Lewan.
    29. San Francisco- S Matt Elam, Florida: Goldson is a FA at seasonís end and Whitner only has 1 year left on his deal.
    30. Baltimore- DE/OLB Alex Okafor, Texas: The best remaining pass rusher for the Ravens.
    31. Houston- NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame: Nix offers the best value at this point for a team in need of a NT.
    32. Atlanta- OT Oday Aboushi, Virginia: The Falcons take the best remaining pass blocker at OT.

Round 2

1. Kansas City Ė DT Sheldon, Missouri: The Chiefs take another shot on a 4-3 UT playing 3-4 DE.
    2. Jacksonville- QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas: The Jags have to find another QB.
    3. Cleveland- Used in Supplemental Draft on Josh Gordon
    4. Philadelphia- OG Chance Warmack, Alabama: Warmack is an excellent value here.
    5. Carolina- OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan: Lewan is an upgrade at RT.
    6. Cincinnati - from Oakland- S Robert Lester: The Bengals need an upgrade at S.
    7. San Diego- OG/OT Dallas Thomas, Tennessee: The Chargers have to upgrade Riversí protection.
    8. New York Jets- LB CJ Mosely, Alabam: An excellent value to replace Bart Scott.
    9. Tennessee- DE Corey Lemonier, Auburn: The Tiants could use another edge rusher.
    10. Arizona- TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame: A new safety valve for Bray.
    11. Detroit- DE Dion Jordan, Oregon: An edge rusher to replace Avril.
    12. Buffalo- LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia: The Bills could use a LB upgrade
    13. St. Louis- S Eric Reid, LSU: An upgrade at S for the Rams
    14. Washington- CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St: The Redskins need secondary help.
    15. New Orleans- Forfeited for Bountygate
    16. Dallas- DT/DE Bennie Logan, LSU: Logan is an excellent value and BPA.
    17. Miami- DE Brandon Jackson, Florida St: A pass rusher opposite of Cameron Wake.
    18. Tampa Bay- TE Zach Ertz, Stanford: Dallas Clark wonít play forever.
    19. Minnesota- DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina: BPA and the heir to Kevin Williams
    20. Cincinnati- RB Joseph Randle, Oklahoma St: An explosive compliment to Green-Ellis.
    21. Seattle- OT DJ Fluker, Alabama: The best remaining OL.
    22. Pittsburgh- DT Jonathan Jenkins, Georgia: Hampton wonít play forever.
    23. New York Giants- DT Shariff Floyd, Florida: Good value at a position of need for the Giants.
    24. Miami (via Indy)- CB David Amerson, North Carolina St: The Dolphins take a shot on Amerson here.
    25. Green Bay- RB Giovanni Bernard, North Carolina: An explosive RB that is a good scheme fit.
    26. Chicago- OG Hugh Thornton, Illinois: Another OL with some position versatility.
    27. New England- DE John Simon, Ohio St: A pass rusher to pair with Chandler Jones.
    28. Denver- CB Desmond Trufant, Washington: Champ Bailey wonít play forever.
    29. San Francisco- DE Margus Hunt, SMU: A big, raw project DE for the 49ers to groom.
    30. Baltimore- WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee: Another explosive WR for Flacco.
    31. Houston- WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson: An upgrade at the #2 WR spot.
    32. Atlanta- DE William Gholston, Michigan St: A pass rusher, although he is a massive project.
    I tried to keep explanations short. If you want further explanation just ask.

vCash
    i dont care for that 2nd round pick. Hennes played well this far. our offense appears to be 100 times better. Chance warmack makes more sense cuz our LG spot appears to be a problem spot and Chance is the best Guard in the draft.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I tried to keep explanations short. If you want further explanation just ask.
    Lewan will not fall to the second round much less be picked after all those other OTs unless he gets hurt or has some god awful combine
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Lewan will not fall to the second round much less be picked after all those other OTs unless he gets hurt or has some god awful combine
    Fair enough. I personally don't think Lewan should come out. He isn't even close to a polished player. His pass pro has been very inconsistent in all of the games I've seen.

vCash
    Fair enough. I personally don't think Lewan should come out. He isn't even close to a polished player. His pass pro has been very inconsistent in all of the games I've seen.
    Doesnt really matter if hes polished or not hes still the 2nd or 3rd best OT in the draft
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Doesnt really matter if hes polished or not hes still the 2nd or 3rd best OT in the draft
    I disagree; I wouldn't put him any higher than 4th (behind Joeckel, Barrett Jones, and Jake Matthews, in that order, at least).

vCash
    I disagree; I wouldn't put him any higher than 4th (behind Joeckel, Barrett Jones, and Jake Matthews, in that order, at least).
    Joeckel is #1, Matthews #2 to me. After that it gets messier. Some people aren't sold on Jones as a Tackle. So, I've got Lewan 3rd after the A&M duo

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    No way Te'o falls that far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    No way Te'o falls that far.
    It really isn't that insane to project him there. There have been very few inside linebackers selected before the 10th pick in recent memory, and Te'o doesn't have great athleticism.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    That's my worst case scenario. I like Geno as #1, Tyler Wilson as #2, then Bray and Barkley. Not a big fan of Barkley at all. Then in the second there are a lot playmaker WR's available. I would hope for Da'Rick Rogers to fall there, but would settle for a Patterson/Austin

vCash
    I absolutely LOVE Werner. The Beast from Berlin would be an incredible pick for the Saints.

vCash
    Nice job pushing up Kevin Minter, by the way. He's playing himself into the late 1st round

vCash
    The Elam pick for SF makes sense, Goldson is playing well enough to get a new deal, so S may not be the most glaring need. We have our starting and backup NTs both possibly hitting FA, so in your scenario I'd love Nix there. And BRAVO on mocking us Hunt in the 2nd, love love love what he could be turned into in our defense.

vCash
    Loving the Raiders pick.

Silver & Mack

vCash
    BCB knows I love this for Baltimore.

Admittedly I've been starting to fizzle on Okafor and starting to understand a certain pocket in the Ravens' fan community that want Terrance Williams, WR from Baylor in the 1st if he's there, but Patterson fills a similar need to an extent in the 2nd.

Either way, this makes PK a very happy human.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast