Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Denard Robinson's NFL Future

The Michigan Wolverines, my favorite college sports team, are doing something I've never seen before. They are learning that their qb may possibly be better at running back than at quarterback. They have moved Denard Robinson into the hb position and had him run the ball. So far, small sample size, but very effective. Possibly something that should have been considered for the likes of tim tebow, cam newton, vince young, jamarcus russel or michael Vick.. Not saying they aren't serviceable quarterbacks, but I think their abilities are a bit different than the typical qb. My question is, would Denard Robinson be a serviceable running back in the NFL? Because sitting at qb, I truly don't believe he will have a job as a quarterback in the future.

vCash
    He doesn't have an NFL future IMO, especially at RB. He will have to move to WR. Best case scenario is Antwaan Randle El. But, Pat White and Eric Crouch are more likely IMO.

vCash

Denard Robinson's NFL Future

The more I watch the more I agree with you. I mean 2 years ago, we thought Denard would be a nfl starter but now I mean he just has a hard time doing anything other than his natural talent, running the football.

vCash
    http://chiefconcerns.com/wp-content/...1/DSC01752.jpg

That' the closest he'll ever get.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    He will play and he will get drafted. He can too much with the ball in his hands not too. The problem is getting the ball into his hands.

vCash
    Could have potential as a return man

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    def wont be a QB. we've known that since he was a freshman.

vCash
    slot receiver potential? not sure exactly

vCash
    A more explosive Brad Smith. 3rd-4th round prospect.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    He sucks

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    was thinking like that.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Boom. Better runner as well, could see him having some success as an actual halfback. Seriously want my Jets to draft him...badly.

Also helps that I'm a Michigan fan.

vCash
    I could see him being a HB with a lot more mass. He carries weight very well and could use some more mass to be anything more than a special teamer HB. He has an NFL career because dude can play the game but right now he is the size of a short receiver.

vCash
    He's definitely more explosive than Smith, but he seems like a guy who could really take a pounding in the NFL. And if he puts on muscle to compensate for that, he'll lose some of his speed. I'd think he's more of a 4th-5th round guy than 3rd-4th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    The Michigan Wolverines, my favorite college sports team, are doing something I've never seen before. They are learning that their qb may possibly be better at running back than at quarterback. They have moved Denard Robinson into the hb position and had him run the ball. So far, small sample size, but very effective. Possibly something that should have been considered for the likes of tim tebow, cam newton, vince young, jamarcus russel or michael Vick.. Not saying they aren't serviceable quarterbacks, but I think their abilities are a bit different than the typical qb. My question is, would Denard Robinson be a serviceable running back in the NFL? Because sitting at qb, I truly don't believe he will have a job as a quarterback in the future.
    You must not watch much college football if you're never seen a QB who was a better runner than a passer...

And yes, whether at QB, RB or WR a team will add him as an UFA and gve him a shot so he does have a future in the NFL, however, he won't be very be a notable player in the league
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast