Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Babin

vCash

Babin

I know everyone speculates when someone is released but we could use some real depth. I just feel that with Coleman done and Rat not staying healthy. What do you guys think

vCash
    he plays in a 4-3, so I dont know how effective he could be in our system. maybe pick him up for insight on the Eagles, but I'm pretty sure we can beat them Sunday night without him, if not were in big trouble.

vCash
    roar!!!!!

every player, every time!!!

NO!!!!! we claim him on waivers, we take on his contract for one thing....

NO, NO, NO, NO. also, he is de 4-3.

eagles are crap. they cut him... what does that tell you?

vCash
    he's undersized for a DE in a 3-4 scheme. He's slightly larger than Anthony Spencer.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    He would have to learn how to play OLB in a 3-4. But he's not gonna get playing time over Spencer or Ware. Not gonna happen.

vCash
    Would love to have him

vCash
    why not...we should switch to a 4-3 anyways and have a solid d-line rotation of Ware, Spencer, Ratliff, Babin, Lissemore, Bass, Brent and Crawford
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    If we were going to switch to a 4-3 like I'd prefer then this pick makes perfect sense. You would have pressure from both edges along with Ratliff's ability to disrupt the "A" gap. For pressure a 4-3 defense would suit our personnel better than this 3-4 crap. We can't get pressure from the left side and it makes it harder for Ware to be utilized affectively when he is the only threat we have outside of Ratliff ("A" gap). We need to re think our approach on defense as far as scheme goes.

vCash
    No

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astros1981 View Post
    If we were going to switch to a 4-3 like I'd prefer then this pick makes perfect sense. You would have pressure from both edges along with Ratliff's ability to disrupt the "A" gap. For pressure a 4-3 defense would suit our personnel better than this 3-4 crap. We can't get pressure from the left side and it makes it harder for Ware to be utilized affectively when he is the only threat we have outside of Ratliff ("A" gap). We need to re think our approach on defense as far as scheme goes.
    We just need coaches that know what they're doing and we'd be fine

titties

vCash
    I'm glad we didn't apparently he was beyond a off field problem in the locker room.

The End is Coming.