Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gdagreat View Post
    Tendinitis in his baby nuts
    What a terrible thing to say!

You know Pau doesn't have nuts!

vCash
    If he can man up and grow a sack with the time off, I'll be all for it.

vCash
    lol at people saying he should play because kobe plays through his injuries...

He's not Kobe Bryant. He should rest, if he's not getting traded we need him healthy to be at our best. He has no lift right now, getting blocked left and right.

vCash
    Not sure why his sudden tendenitis is being blamed for Pau's poor play. He's been inconsistent and terrible frequently since the 2010 playoffs. He went from the best big man in the league to a clear non all-star essentially over night. He needs to pick up his play or I just don't see him finishing the year as a laker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ndinitis-knees

I see no benefit on having him play at half health, also jamison is stepping it up.

And if he is not traded we need pau 100% come playoffs time.

sure tendinitis dont seem like much of a risk, but if he does not take a rest it may become worse.

Opinions?
    agreed.

Pau getting blocked 5 times tonight must have hurt his knees further

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    Not sure why his sudden tendenitis is being blamed for Pau's poor play. He's been inconsistent and terrible frequently since the 2010 playoffs. He went from the best big man in the league to a clear non all-star essentially over night. He needs to pick up his play or I just don't see him finishing the year as a laker.
    because he averaged 19 and 11 and 18 and 11 in his "poor" last two seasons, and he is averaging like 12 and 8 now.

If you cant see how it is affecting his game .....

vCash
    If he needs time off, then he should take it, because he's not helping the team right now. Jamison and Hill will fill his role fine.

vCash
    The way he looked tonight, he needs to sit out for awhile and get healthy. I am not making excuses for him, but something doesn't look right. He's either really hurting or on a serious decline right now. He must have had his shot blocked 6 times tonight and doesn't have any lift when going to the rim. He looks old out there and worn down.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Trade pau for a bag of skittles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    like Mark Jackson says, if you can't play, go sit. If you choose to play, play your *** off and don't slack.
    ^^ This.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    yep, he should sit for a couple games or so.. he needs that time off to get healthy, collect himself and try to get back to where he used to be as a player. you can say the system has affected his level of play, but some of it is due to his effort and hunger as well just from watching the games from last season and the season prior to that.

vCash
    I don't think IR is the way to go Croons but I do agree that he should get some rest. Look at how Pop handles his older players on the Spurs.

Let Pau sit out a game here and there. I understand we are currently struggling, record-wise, but we need these guys to be healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ This.
    that sig is, without a doubt, the goat

vCash
    Hey might need to sit for a little bit. He's clearly better than what he has shown. You still see him show glimpses of all star play, so a lot of the poor play can likely be attributed to his knees. Everyone deals with injuries differently. I used to play b-ball in college in my late teens-early 20's and injuries can really wear you down. It takes a lot of mental fortitude to play at a high level when you're injured, even if the injury doesn't directly impact your game it's a constant distraction while you're out there. Mentally, Kobe may be one of the strongest athletes of all time, it's unfair to expect others to be able to play through injuries like he has. Gasol should maybe sit for a week or 2 and let his knees heal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    that sig is, without a doubt, the goat
    ^^ Gracias!
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast