Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Pringles not playing Hill

Now there was some history of him being in the doghouse in NY but that was years ago why isn't he giving him any pt?

vCash
    d'antoni is a stubborn *****

When things are rolling, he's a great coach to have. However, whenever there is a problem, he can't fix it. He needs miracles (nash, linsanity, etc). The guy has no backbone and pretty much comes out and says it. He will let Kobe do whatever he wants and admits that he can't win w/o Nash.

Not good. This was my worst nightmare when we signed mike d

vCash
    Stupid decision on his part. I don't think the FO could be happy about it either, seeing how they signed Jordan to a 7-8 mill deal.

vCash
    No ideA. The look on his face when they were talking about it didn't help either. It was like he knew stu was talking about him. Why the hell was pau with Jamison? No defensive frontcourt. Until we trade pau (I'll finally admit it, he got into a passing war with duhon smfh), he needs to come off the bench with hill and let Jamison play with Dwight. Jamison and pau means no defense and soft. Hill and Howard means clogged paint due to both lacking a shot. Gotta switch those players, until we trade pau
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    He doesn't go deep into the bench and Jamison has played relatively well since D'Antoni's arrival, taking basically all of those backup minutes at PF.

vCash
    A big part of what has sent their defense southward is more Jamison and less Hill. For all of Jamison's aptitude as a scorer, he has never been known as a two-way player. Weaker than Gasol defensively. That's why, although he can play PF, I've always felt he's better as a SF.

vCash
    i love hill him not playing is the reason other teams are getting so many 2nd shots on us

vCash
    D'antoni only wants guys who can hit a 3. Lakers ownership and management are terrible right now along with everything else. Maybe the Buss family is trying to sell the team???

vCash
    Time to move Hill for another piece
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Hill is one of my favorite players and it is making me SO MAD

vCash
    Hill is a guy you keep and don't trade. He is everything Pau is not and not getting the fckng minutes. The defense is the problem and will be all season. Play hill and sit Pau when he plays soft. Simple.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    The PG play is absolutely horrendous...
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    The PG play is absolutely horrendous...
    +1

vCash
    Stupid move to stop playing the one of the few guys that actually plays hard every minute of every game.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Hill is a guy you keep and don't trade. He is everything Pau is not and not getting the fckng minutes. The defense is the problem and will be all season. Play hill and sit Pau when he plays soft. Simple.
    +1. Rambis and Worthy talk about hustle/energy/effort in the post game and "THE ONLY" hustle/energy/effort guy you have is "HILL" and he doesn't play 1 sec

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast