Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    its a great siging. only 1.6 mil owed this year. he had 18 sacks last year 13 the year before. 5.5 this year more than anyone else. doesnt hurt

vCash
    Mincey should be happy now , Wont get doubled every play lol

To bad these moves are all for future since it dosent matter if we win this year

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    I might be the minority here, but I didn't want him to come here. Not a fan of this move. He'll have to prove me wrong.

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    you also have a sig with a bag over a head.... so your opinion doesnt count

vCash
    watch out what some of you guys wish for

babins been in the league since 04 this is his 7th stint with 6 different teams and hes never been one place more than three years.

like katt williams said dont nobody say the same god damn **** about you for 20 years

team after team after team and the guys is said to be selfish and doesnt wanna help the team do things to help the team, a guy thats big on his stats and a real jerk. that is what they say

wish you guys luck with him, i think it wont last long term prob a short term thing

We Want Winston

vCash
    hes 32 its clearly not a long term move...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    2 wrongs dont make a right. Just because he didnt pick up Holliday means he shouldnt pick up Babin? Maybe the position we need help at the most. Plus im happy with Shipley were I think he can help us in the passing game where I dont think Holliday could.
    But 2 negatives do make a positive

vCash
    he's an older john chick in terms of what he can do so i dont see him lasting long myself

vCash
    He's a sack master

and love the katt willams quote x) He's my fav

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigida View Post
    I might be the minority here, but I didn't want him to come here. Not a fan of this move. He'll have to prove me wrong.
    It's a win/win situation. He doesn't work out, he's gone after this year. If he does work out, we can pick up his option for next year. Not sure how it's a bad move...it certainly can't hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    It's a win/win situation. He doesn't work out, he's gone after this year. If he does work out, we can pick up his option for next year. Not sure how it's a bad move...it certainly can't hurt.
    Yeah and we can see how he does next year in training camp.

vCash
    Jason Babin ‏@JasonBabin93On my way to Jacksonville. It has been a crazy two days, but could not of worked out better. Thank you all for love, NEW and old. #Duval
    Well, that sounds promising. Thought he'd be pissed or not show up right away.

Also, Mularkey talked to Mel, they want to get him ready right away and he's playing this Sunday.

I'm going to merge this and the other thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Well, that sounds promising. Thought he'd be pissed or not show up right away.

Also, Mularkey talked to Mel, they want to get him ready right away and he's playing this Sunday.

I'm going to merge this and the other thread.
    Hell yeah, hopefully it works out for us and he likes it here and he is a team player.

vCash
    He was a 1st round pick in 2004. Did just about nothing until 2010 when he was put in the wide 9 at Tennessee. Had the same success with the Eagles because of the wide 9 the following year. He's shown signs of decline this year and has always had a huge red flag on his "character" issues.

I understand the need for pass rush help. Don't get me wrong about that. Everybody here knows that's a huge need. But we could have waited until 2013 free agency to find someone who is or going to be in their prime. There's no point into getting him at his age now with how the season is going. They could have just picked up a young guy with some potential elsewhere to work out before this season ended.

Just saying. But we'll see what happens. Like some of you said, if it doesn't work out, he's gone. If he hits big here, I'll eat crow.

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    you also have a bag on your head...

and he showed decline because the eagles CB decide to read the paper instead of covering the wr

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast