Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    looks like somebody just lost some football knowledge points in everyones book....
    if babin sucks like i said then i gain

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I love this move. We dont have to keep him his whole contract. Its a 5 game tryout for a little over 1.6 mil. If we dont like what he brings to the table we can cut ties with him before next season starts. Win win situation, the only thing would happen is we lose the 1.6 mil he is owed this season. But thats Khans money and I dont think he is worried about it. He just wants playmakers.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 11-28-2012 at 04:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    if babin sucks like i said then i gain
    What do you gain? If he dont like his attitude or the way he plays we just cut him before next season.

vCash
    Hopefully Babin turns out good for us now we can draft J. Jones or now Lotulelie is 2nd on my big board for us if he turns out.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 11-28-2012 at 04:58 PM.

vCash
    Like I said on the 2nd post on this thread. Without a doubt gene better get him. Awesome

vCash
    LOL at TD...I agree with you j4l. "Why didn't we get Holliday but we get Babin" is all I had to hear. Babin is a DE, a position we desperately need help at. If he doesn't work out, he's gone at seasons end. If he racks up the sacks, we have him next year. That's such a bad move isn't it? Doesn't make sense for us at all...lol.

Great move, happy to see us do something no one saw coming. I'm certainly surprised, very happy with this.

vCash
    Agreed best move Gene has done in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    LOL at TD...I agree with you j4l. "Why didn't we get Holliday but we get Babin" is all I had to hear. Babin is a DE, a position we desperately need help at. If he doesn't work out, he's gone at seasons end. If he racks up the sacks, we have him next year. That's such a bad move isn't it? Doesn't make sense for us at all...lol.

Great move, happy to see us do something no one saw coming. I'm certainly surprised, very happy with this.
    have you watched our return game? its a complete Blackhole. we should have claimed him and used him at KR and PR where our offense should have better field position. if gene feels its worth a 3rd to draft a Punter than it should be worth it to go claim Holliday on a rookie deal.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    have you watched our return game? its a complete Blackhole. we should have claimed him and used him at KR and PR where our offense should have better field position. if gene feels its worth a 3rd to draft a Punter than it should be worth it to go claim Holliday on a rookie deal.
    2 wrongs dont make a right. Just because he didnt pick up Holliday means he shouldnt pick up Babin? Maybe the position we need help at the most. Plus im happy with Shipley were I think he can help us in the passing game where I dont think Holliday could.

vCash
    Yes, and we just recently added Shipley and that kid from Cinci, both are returners. No way in hell is adding a PR or KR more important than a DE. You need a pass rush in this league, if you don't, your going to struggle on defense entirely. You can find PR/KR in the late rounds in drafts.

vCash
    This is funny in hindsight
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Some people were sayin they didnt like Babins attitude. Which is prolly because of the city he lived in, but if he does have an attitude problem Joe Cullen will straighten his *** out.

vCash
    Cullen is crazy. Love his accent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_i91 View Post
    dont get me wrong i like chick hes a good DE to have in on obvious passing situations but babin has the skill set to be a DE on every down

i wouldnt mind paying a couple mill to upgrade a bad DE group
    babin is pretty bad against the run from what i understand.

still happy we got him tho we need a pass rush in the worst way

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Its funny , i said we should get him last night

Now we have 2 High motor DE's

And now we get a better pass rush why Branch learns how to be a pro

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast