Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Idk Deng hasn't been as productive as I thought he would...
    What? He's averaging the second highest points per game of his career, more than two points more per game than last year. He's also averaging nearly one more rebound per game than last year, which is the highest of his career.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,457
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    All of them because we wanted to keep role players around.
    Seriously just stop.

    If we gave up all our of assets for Pau, we would not be a contender, we would be the Memphis Grizzlies with Pau Gasol.

    Kobe WOULD NOT COME HERE IF WE TRADED DENG...LAKERS WANTED DENG...DO YOU SEE THE CONFLICT HERE?!?!?!?!

    Melo DID NOT WANT TO COME HERE, even if we gave up the entire roster, Denver would have picked NYK's as their trade partner.

    Dwight DID NOT WANT TO COME HERE....HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HE WOULDN'T HAVE PULLED THE SAME CRAP HE PULLED WITH SVG AND MAGIC?!?!

    Just stop posting. Please? I can't understand how you were a mod, all of your posts are trolling.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,457
    vCash
    1500
    FYI, Thibs as his first year as coach with a completely different roster/bench and Rose started 9-8. This year, with a completely different bench and a terrible Kirk Hinrich and no Derrick Rose, 7-7. Everybody shut the **** up.

    Thanks,

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    454
    vCash
    1500

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    FYI, Thibs as his first year as coach with a completely different roster/bench and Rose started 9-8. This year, with a completely different bench and a terrible Kirk Hinrich and no Derrick Rose, 7-7. Everybody shut the **** up.

    Thanks,
    Dude what u just posted about jb and your last sentence are the exact definitions of trolling and you should be banned. You are baiting others and disrespecting their opinions just for the sake of angering them. Its no point in doing that ish. Just state your peace and move on. your point about being 9-8 really has no merit seeing as they only lost to some of the best teams in the nba: okc, boston, san antonio, lakers, denver, orlando, boston again, and a beat down against the knicks. besides the last team mentioned most of the contest were close and then they beat the lakers and okc in their next meetings. Your comparison is terrible not because of rose being out but because of the quality of teams we have lost to in comparison to 2010. Besides boston, the clips, and okc we have lost to mediocre teams... but the issue really isnt THAT we lost but more HOW we lost (bad defense, no offensive production from the bench, out hustled) that has some in a panicky fervor.

    Still you should be banned for trolling. Ijs im tired of it.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,457
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by emberblaze77 View Post
    Dude what u just posted about jb and your last sentence are the exact definitions of trolling and you should be banned. You are baiting others and disrespecting their opinions just for the sake of angering them. Its no point in doing that ish. Just state your peace and move on. your point about being 9-8 really has no merit seeing as they only lost to some of the best teams in the nba: okc, boston, san antonio, lakers, denver, orlando, boston again, and a beat down against the knicks. besides the last team mentioned most of the contest were close and then they beat the lakers and okc in their next meetings. Your comparison is terrible not because of rose being out but because of the quality of teams we have lost to in comparison to 2010. Besides boston, the clips, and okc we have lost to mediocre teams... but the issue really isnt THAT we lost but more HOW we lost (bad defense, no offensive production from the bench, out hustled) that has some in a panicky fervor.

    Still you should be banned for trolling. Ijs im tired of it.
    When you bring in a bunch of new players like the Bulls did, especially from the bench where nobody has played with each other EVER, its going to take more then 20 games to GEL. Especially when your leader, Derrick, isn't there to help each player to fit in and it doesn't help that Hinrich is struggling. Drose not only is the leader of this team but he plays THE most important position on this team and he needs to be on the floor to help implement these new players. As for me "trolling" report my post the Brent or DG or whatever and they'll ban me. But what I can't stand is how ******** some of the comments from you guys are. Especially JB.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    What? He's averaging the second highest points per game of his career, more than two points more per game than last year. He's also averaging nearly one more rebound per game than last year, which is the highest of his career.
    You only seen the first part of my post apparently but since when is rebounding a play making ability?!? His assist are down turnovers up and when you say second highest points per game in his career well I would think it would be more since he is playing 40 minutes a game.

    What I was saying is I would like to see him handle the ball more and take more responsibility in running the offense but to each is own I would just like to see more production then borderline career averages
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1500
    You said he hasn't been productive as you thought he would, an opinion, but still wrong.

    Deng has been far more aggressive this year than in the past few years. I'm actually stunned by how aggressive he's been.

    What did you expect him to do, average 22 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    20-6-6 actually and likewise I think your wrong. We already have great rebounders in Noah and Boozer we need Deng to be a playmaker if we're gonna be succesful while Rose is out and our team will only benefit in the long term with him having the ball more now
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16,015
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    20-6-6 actually and likewise I think your wrong. We already have great rebounders in Noah and Boozer we need Deng to be a playmaker if we're gonna be succesful while Rose is out and our team will only benefit in the long term with him having the ball more now
    Are you serious with this? Deng has never averaged more than 3 apg and there are NO non-PG players in the NBA except for LeBron that average 6 apg. I'm fine with expecting more playmaking from Deng and everything you said, but that's a pretty bizarre expectation. In fact, I'd say it's impossible with Deng's skillset.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggz53 View Post
    Are you serious with this? Deng has never averaged more than 3 apg and there are NO non-PG players in the NBA except for LeBron that average 6 apg. I'm fine with expecting more playmaking from Deng and everything you said, but that's a pretty bizarre expectation. In fact, I'd say it's impossible with Deng's skillset.
    While it might be a bizarre expectation I can definitely see him doing it if he had the ball more on the offensive end but that would be asking a lot out of him and I understand that means less mins but they would be more productive mins.

    and I love Jimmy so a little more playing time for him doesn't seem that bad to me either
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    20-6-6 actually and likewise I think your wrong. We already have great rebounders in Noah and Boozer we need Deng to be a playmaker if we're gonna be succesful while Rose is out and our team will only benefit in the long term with him having the ball more now
    The Bulls offense is centered around offensive rebounding, especially since Rose is out.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    The Bulls offense is centered around offensive rebounding, especially since Rose is out.
    Did you just seriously say our team's offense is too miss shots and get the rebounds?....
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,563
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Seriously just stop.

    If we gave up all our of assets for Pau, we would not be a contender, we would be the Memphis Grizzlies with Pau Gasol.

    Kobe WOULD NOT COME HERE IF WE TRADED DENG...LAKERS WANTED DENG...DO YOU SEE THE CONFLICT HERE?!?!?!?!

    Melo DID NOT WANT TO COME HERE, even if we gave up the entire roster, Denver would have picked NYK's as their trade partner.

    Dwight DID NOT WANT TO COME HERE....HOW DO YOU KNOW IF HE WOULDN'T HAVE PULLED THE SAME CRAP HE PULLED WITH SVG AND MAGIC?!?!

    Just stop posting. Please? I can't understand how you were a mod, all of your posts are trolling.
    We weren't giving up all of our assets for these players. For Gasol it was worth giving up Deng and Gordon it wouldn't had mattered had we missed the playoffs. Getting Rose and having Gasol is an instant contender.

    Lakers wanted Deng because they knew Kobe wouldn't want to come to Chicago without him, there was a work around if only our franchise tried.

    Melo didn't want to come once he found out that the Bulls were not willing to part with Noah. Had the Bulls gave up Noah/Deng he would have come here no problem.

    Dwight may not have want to come here, but Deron didn't want to be in NJ/Brooklyn, yet he stayed. When a star is available you go after them especially when they are in there primes. This organization is simply not willing enough to take risks and they want to sign role players to big deals on the squad. Giving Noah the money he is getting as well as Taj tells you all you need to know. Not to mention the contract Deng got in the past and also how much they paid Hinrich before he was traded away the first time.
    Last edited by JordansBulls; 11-29-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Did you just seriously say our team's offense is too miss shots and get the rebounds?....
    If that's what you deduced from what I wrote, run with it.

    The Bulls are in the bottom half of team FG percentage and are seventh in offensive rebounds. They led the league last year I believe. The offense is centered around second shots and crashing the boards. They kill teams with their offensive rebounding.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    We weren't giving up all of our assets for these players. For Gasol it was worth giving up Deng and Gordon it wouldn't had mattered had we missed the playoffs. Getting Rose and having Gasol is an instant contender.
    That's not even close to what the deal proposals were. You think it was only Deng and Gordon for Gasol
    Lakers wanted Deng because they knew Kobe wouldn't want to come to Chicago without him, there was a work around if only our franchise tried.
    And what would that workaround be? Lakers wanted nothing short of Deng. Kobe said he wouldn't play in Chicago without Deng. Where's the workaround?
    Melo didn't want to come once he found out that the Bulls were not willing to part with Noah. Had the Bulls gave up Noah/Deng he would have come here no problem.
    That makes no sense. Melo didn't want to go to Chicago if Noah was still a Bull?
    Dwight may not have want to come here, but Deron didn't want to be in NJ/Brooklyn, yet he stayed.
    Williams never said anything of the sort or even hinted at it. Brooklyn had the money to make moves that solidified Williams staying, mostly the venue change and taking on the monster salary of Johnson. Those were luxuries the Bulls did not have, see United Center and new CBA.
    When a star is available you go after them especially when they are in there primes.
    Not at the risk of gutting your team on hopes and whims.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •