Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    If that's what you deduced from what I wrote, run with it.

The Bulls are in the bottom half of team FG percentage and are seventh in offensive rebounds. They led the league last year I believe. The offense is centered around second shots and crashing the boards. They kill teams with their offensive rebounding.
    No thats no offensive scheme. Pretty sure with Rose our offense is to rely on Rose to take what the defense gives him and without Rose its finding the player with the best look.

Offensive Rebounds are hustle stats and see how we got two of the best unselfish(boxing out) rebounding bigs in the league is a good reason y we're at the top of the league every year

2012- 10th
    2011- 1st
    2010- tied for 6th
    2009- 12th
    2008- 7th

I would give most of the credit to the emergence of Noah
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    That's not even close to what the deal proposals were. You think it was only Deng and Gordon for Gasol

And what would that workaround be? Lakers wanted nothing short of Deng. Kobe said he wouldn't play in Chicago without Deng. Where's the workaround?

That makes no sense. Melo didn't want to go to Chicago if Noah was still a Bull?

Williams never said anything of the sort or even hinted at it. Brooklyn had the money to make moves that solidified Williams staying, mostly the venue change and taking on the monster salary of Johnson. Those were luxuries the Bulls did not have, see United Center and new CBA.

Not at the risk of gutting your team on hopes and whims.
    Flogger nailed it right in the head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    We weren't giving up all of our assets for these players. For Gasol it was worth giving up Deng and Gordon it wouldn't had mattered had we missed the playoffs. Getting Rose and having Gasol is an instant contender.
    hindsight is always easy, isn't it. Hmm, was Rose on the bulls at that time? the deal probably would've involved the pick that got us rose, so I will have to disagree with you here...

Lakers wanted Deng because they knew Kobe wouldn't want to come to Chicago without him, there was a work around if only our franchise tried.
    is that like a reacharound??

If the lakers were willing to trade Kobe, they would've. regardless of Kobe's demands, or the lakers, he wasn't going anywhere. The bulls were a useful ploy for Kobe to assert his will over the lakers.

Melo didn't want to come once he found out that the Bulls were not willing to part with Noah. Had the Bulls gave up Noah/Deng he would have come here no problem.
    And that's the type of attitude you would welcome here? "you like these 3-4 guys more than me, well screw you then"... what exactly has Melo accomplished in his career again? I'm glad he's not on our team. you'd probably be clamoring to trade everyone else who doesn't 'fit' with Melo's style of play because clearly, Melo's only hindrance to success is everyone around him...

Dwight may not have want to come here, but Deron didn't want to be in NJ/Brooklyn, yet he stayed. When a star is available you go after them especially when they are in there primes.
    you're right, dwight didn't want to come here. just like he didn't want to be in orlando any longer.. look how professionally he handled that and how well he left the organization afterwards...

Deron? it was a two horse race between dallas and brooklyn. he had so many options didn't he... dwight would have considerably more options for destinations in FA than deron..

This organization is simply not willing enough to take risks and they want to sign role players to big deals on the squad. Giving Noah the money he is getting as well as Taj tells you all you need to know. Not to mention the contract Deng got in the past and also how much they paid Hinrich before he was traded away the first time.
    Ah, so let me get this straight: Deng, Noah, Boozer, Taj, and Hinrich are all overpaid and bad moves that this organizations can't seem to realize... got it... i would imagine you feel the same about Rip as well, not to mention...

it's no wonder the bulls only went to the ECF two seasons ago with Rose and a bunch of overpaid role players... clearly the organization should've made more risky moves to be more like the brooklyn nets, new york knicks, or dallas mavericks...
    [IMG]/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    No thats no offensive scheme. Pretty sure with Rose our offense is to rely on Rose to take what the defense gives him and without Rose its finding the player with the best look.

Offensive Rebounds are hustle stats and see how we got two of the best unselfish(boxing out) rebounding bigs in the league is a good reason y we're at the top of the league every year

2012- 10th
    2011- 1st
    2010- tied for 6th
    2009- 12th
    2008- 7th

I would give most of the credit to the emergence of Noah
    It's not a scheme they plan to do, but it is absolutely one of the few building blocks that they derive points from.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    It's not a scheme they plan to do, but it is absolutely one of the few building blocks that they derive points from.
    yes i'm aware that getting offensive rebounds can lead to second chance points.... but it doesn't account for more than 1/4 of our total points scored in a game but thanks?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    1/4 of our total points scored is a huge amount of points scored man... it's a big reason why we're successful, and that's why it's part of the building blocks for our offense

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345