Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Happy this deal is done...just want Gholdson locked up now!!!
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Hooray

vCash
    I have a feeling GOLDSON will be signed next (whether its this offseason or next after another franchise year).

Justin Smith will probably retire at the end of his current contract, and if he does wanna play after I'm sure his payroll number will be much lower than what it is now. Also, I think Sopoaga will not be resigned because the coaches and front office continue to rave about RJF, Dobbs, and Ian Williams. So, I think they feel as if any of those guys can step in for Sopo. Albeit Sopo has been a stud for us.

Also, Rogers may be around 1 more year but definitely not after that. This team will move on with Brown and Culliver as their top corners , plus maybe a draft pick/FA. Another veteran signing similar to Rogers when we signed him last year is very plausible.

But a LB core of Aldon, Willis, Bowman, and Brooks for the foreseeable future is just .
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    I have a feeling GOLDSON will be signed next (whether its this offseason or next after another franchise year).

Justin Smith will probably retire at the end of his current contract, and if he does wanna play after I'm sure his payroll number will be much lower than what it is now. Also, I think Sopoaga will not be resigned because the coaches and front office continue to rave about RJF, Dobbs, and Ian Williams. So, I think they feel as if any of those guys can step in for Sopo. Albeit Sopo has been a stud for us.

Also, Rogers may be around 1 more year but definitely not after that. This team will move on with Brown and Culliver as their top corners , plus maybe a draft pick/FA. Another veteran signing similar to Rogers when we signed him last year is very plausible.

But a LB core of Aldon, Willis, Bowman, and Brooks for the foreseeable future is just .
    You must not be watching the games this year. Sopoaga has been very disappointing.

vCash
    Just resigned the best LB in football, now lets go sign one of the better safeties in football please!
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Just resigned the best LB in football, now lets go sign one of the better safeties in football please!
    He should be the next highest priority, but it can't get done now. The CBA doesn't allow franchised players to negotiate with the team until after the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    You must not be watching the games this year. Sopoaga has been very disappointing.
    I'm hoping...HOPING that he continues to play better. He had the tweak of the knee early in the year then like the rest of the D completely dropped a duece vs the Rams after the bye. He played better the last 2 games so hopefully he keeps improving.

vCash
    He should be the next highest priority, but it can't get done now. The CBA doesn't allow franchised players to negotiate with the team until after the season.
    Yea yea, you know what I mean
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Yea yea, you know what I mean
    I'm with you though. He should be priority #1 after the season. Cutting Alex, Parys, and a couple others (Rogers? Akers?) will open up some cap space.

vCash
    I'm with you though. He should be priority #1 after the season. Cutting Alex, Parys, and a couple others (Rogers? Akers?) will open up some cap space.
    Haralson for sure, Akers...pushing it. And I see us trading Alex for a 4th or something. Rogers...I just don't know what to do with him quite yet. I see us holding on to him for one more year

vCash
    Haralson for sure, Akers...pushing it. And I see us trading Alex for a 4th or something. Rogers...I just don't know what to do with him quite yet. I see us holding on to him for one more year
    If Alex is on our roster past March 1st, we take owe him $2 million (cap hit of $2 million as well). You can't trade players until mid-March. No way will he be on the roster past March 1st; he'll be released.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    I definitely want Goldson to be next up. I realize it can't happen til the offseason, but I love having that hammer back there to get the wrs thinking. We are just physical all over the defense and he's a big part of it.

vCash
    Alex is either our starting QB next year or he's cut. They won't hold on to him and take the salary hit, and I'm sure he'll tell them to bite his shiny metal before he renegotiates a smaller contract to be a back up.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    If Alex is on our roster past March 1st, we take owe him $2 million (cap hit of $2 million as well). You can't trade players until mid-March. No way will he be on the roster past March 1st; he'll be released.
    I was under the impression as to once it hits the offseason, you are free to trade. If that's the case, we cut him...and he signs with Arizona...

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Goldson can go to a division rival for all I care, as long as we resign Alex Smith.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast