Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hmmm, I wonder what's going to happen to Haralson. Anyone know how much he makes?

vCash
    Sopoaga will be gone, Rogers and Smith can both be cut for little cap penalty. I know Smith can, have to check on Rogers.

vCash
    Just saw the details of the contract. Paraag raped Rosenhaus badly in this deal.

vCash
    Great News!!!! This cheered me up after the depressing news that Hunter tore his achilles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    Just saw the details of the contract. Paraag raped Rosenhaus badly in this deal.
    It's a nice amount of money for him, but he would've been able to get a lot more if he hit the open market. Glad to have the best 2 ILBs in the NFL on our team for years to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    It's a nice amount of money for him, but he would've been able to get a lot more if he hit the open market. Glad to have the best 2 ILBs in the NFL on our team for years to come.
    Yea, but like I said... With a person like Bowman it's more than just about the money. I'm just glad as hell he proved me right!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    I definitely think Bowman left some money on the table, glad to see he'll be in red and good for the foreseeable future.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Yea this had to get done. Great deal.

vCash
    This is a great deal. I still don't know if Justin is back after his deal, but we have the core of our defense for a few more years, and in that time you guys know Baalke will find guys to take over spots that do open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    This is a great deal. I still don't know if Justin is back after his deal, but we have the core of our defense for a few more years, and in that time you guys know Baalke will find guys to take over spots that do open.
    Yeah, some of the positions will have to be filled by the draft. You can't pay them all. But, Bowman was definitely one who had to get paid. I'm glad they got it done. Dashon Goldson should be next on the list.

vCash
    Wow nice to get it done. We have a lot of draft picks we can always use for more salary relief next year but I dont think we need it. Willis' money goes down to nothing. We can resign Goldson and probably add another depth guy or 2.

vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Looks like we will be bargain shopping in free agency for the forseable future.that is a very good thing for us. We have a knack for finding guys that still have a little bit left in the tank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Looks like we will be bargain shopping in free agency for the forseable future.that is a very good thing for us. We have a knack for finding guys that still have a little bit left in the tank.
    I think they'll create more cap space by releasing Alex Smith, Carlos Rogers, and Parys Haralson. That should allow them to re-sign Goldson and another big-ticket player. I think Justin Smith being re-signed is about 50/50. Based on his play, he should be, but his age is getting up there so who knows. Some players will need to be replaced through the draft. I think Sopoaga and Rogers are a couple that should be replaced through the draft. If they can get Whitner for a reasonable deal, they'll re-sign him. If not, they may look to replace him in the draft as well...same with Terrel Brown. Mario Manningham should probably be extended as well.

vCash
    I'm glad we got this deal done so early, figured they wait until the offseason. Definitely left money on the table, but still got a very nice deal. He'll be worth every cent.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast