Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: jason babin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    That wasn't the first game he played. It was the second game.

We were on the 8 yard line in a 3WR set. He was so wide open that any of us could have caught that pass.

I suppose Lacey was a great move as well in your opinion with his 1 INT this season.
    Actually that was an extremely tough throw. He was covered when stafford threw it and Thomas popped out at the last second. Right now, this looks like a pretty good move by MM.

vCash
    That wasn't the first game he played. It was the second game.

We were on the 8 yard line in a 3WR set. He was so wide open that any of us could have caught that pass.

I suppose Lacey was a great move as well in your opinion with his 1 INT this season.
    See posters like you I would like to

Like I said that was the first game he actually played, that means where he actually played as a reciever more than 2 or 3 plays OMG I KNOW!!

And he was so wide open??? Are u blind. He just went in between the receivers at the last second to catch it. So yeah you lose I win. Sorry maybe next time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    See posters like you I would like to

Like I said that was the first game he actually played, that means where he actually played as a reciever more than 2 or 3 plays OMG I KNOW!!

And he was so wide open??? Are u blind. He just went in between the receivers at the last second to catch it. So yeah you lose I win. Sorry maybe next time.
    OK you win.

We got Mike Thomas now to solve our problems. Put Mayhew in for executive of the year!

By the way, We have argubaly the best WR in the league, followed by two consecutive 2nd round picks exhuasted at WR and we still have to trade for another WR?

In addition, chances are good that we will draft another WR with KR/PR abilities this offseason (don't even tell me Thomas will do it as we already know he sucked at it in JAX)

Where will that put Thomas on the WR depth chart?

When was the last time you have seen that many WR drafted in high rounds that many years in a row? (hint: MILLEN ERA)

That trade was nothing more than compensating for a previous personnel mistakes. Yes Burleson got injured, but even if he didn't, there would have been a chance he would have been released in the offseason and we still would have had to draft/sign someone to replace him.

That trade all boiled down to a bad decision drafting Titus Young IMO

vCash
    OK you win.

We got Mike Thomas now to solve our problems. Put Mayhew in for executive of the year!

By the way, We have argubaly the best WR in the league, followed by two consecutive 2nd round picks exhuasted at WR and we still have to trade for another WR?

In addition, chances are good that we will draft another WR with KR/PR abilities this offseason (don't even tell me Thomas will do it as we already know he sucked at it in JAX)

When was the last time you have seen that many WR drafted in high rounds that many years in a row? (hint: MILLEN ERA)

That trade was nothing more than compensating for a previous personnel mistakes. Yes Burleson got injured, but even if he didn't, there would have been a chance he would have been released in the offseason and we still would have had to draft/sign someone to replace him.

I think Thomas deserves a chance to be a KR/PR. He looks like he has the skill set, but that may not transpire to that position. The Jags also said he sucks at WR. So far he has shown some flashes.

Whether or not the T. Young pick ends up being bad. At the moment, it is not looking good. The Thomas pick is still a good aquisition.

MM has missed on some picks and no one is claiming him to GM of the year. But he is still trying to make moves and has been one of the most active GM's in the league since he took over.

This team is under achieving, I do not necessarily blame MM. Not to say, he hasn't gambled and missed on some picks.

vCash
    OK you win.

tl;dr. You said show me a decent move, I showed you one. Thanks have a nice day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonjw18 View Post
    I think Thomas deserves a chance to be a KR/PR. He looks like he has the skill set, but that may not transpire to that position. The Jags also said he sucks at WR. So far he has shown some flashes.

Whether or not the T. Young pick ends up being bad. At the moment, it is not looking good. The Thomas pick is still a good aquisition.

MM has missed on some picks and no one is claiming him to GM of the year. But he is still trying to make moves and has been one of the most active GM's in the league since he took over.

This team is under achieving, I do not necessarily blame MM. Not to say, he hasn't gambled and missed on some picks.
    I hear ya...

I'm just tired of fans settling for mediocre performance from players and coaches. It is time for this team to turn the corner and to put a product on the field we can be proud of.

You look even in our division. Minnesots was the 3rd worst team in the league and are now right in the middle of the playoff hunt. Indy was the worst team in the league and they are also right back in it.

It's like we has one good season (after 10 bad seasons) and everyone is satisfied with what is going on.

We can all kinda predict where we will end up this year, but I wonder what expectations everyone has for 2013 as far as wins/losses and playoffs?

Maybe that should be a thread so we can go back to it a year later and see if our attitude/excuses for this team is consistent with what we posted 12 months previously.

I am confident we will win tomorrow, but that is vintage Lions football....beating teams hen it doesn't matter anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    tl;dr. You said show me a decent move, I showed you one. Thanks have a nice day!
    Thank You Sir!

I'm glad you are happy with Mike Thomas and Martin Mayhew.

You call it a decent move, I call it a move to cover up a bad move that was made previously.

We can agree to disagree tho. I still like most of your posts.

vCash
    I hear ya...

I'm just tired of fans settling for mediocre performance from players and coaches. It is time for this team to turn the corner and to put a product on the field we can be proud of.

You look even in our division. Minnesots was the 3rd worst team in the league and are now right in the middle of the playoff hunt. Indy was the worst team in the league and they are also right back in it.

It's like we has one good season (after 10 bad seasons) and everyone is satisfied with what is going on.

We can all kinda predict where we will end up this year, but I wonder what expectations everyone has for 2013 as far as wins/losses and playoffs?

Maybe that should be a thread so we can go back to it a year later and see if our attitude/excuses for this team is consistent with what we posted 12 months previously.

I am confident we will win tomorrow, but that is vintage Lions football....beating teams hen it doesn't matter anymore.
    I think we are barely going to miss the playoffs. 9-7 will get you in the playoffs this year. I'm not saying we will win out, but I know we are good enough to do so. You look at the wc race and there is only one team that should be a lock, GB (if they don't win the division). New Orleans, Minnesota, Seattle, Dallas are in the hunt, but I don't see them getting to 10. They have also all shown major weaknesses

Win tomorrow, upset GB, then head to AZ back in the race. Unlikely, but hey ill root for them until we are eliminated.

I'll give us 7-9 or 8-8. Then looking back at all those close losses. I rather call it a fluke then the latter.

vCash
    Thank You Sir!

I'm glad you are happy with Mike Thomas and Martin Mayhew.

You call it a decent move, I call it a move to cover up a bad move that was made previously.

We can agree to disagree tho. I still like most of your posts.
    As do I! But it doesn't mean I agree with em'

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345