Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: jason babin

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    does anyone know how we can find out if the Lions were one of the 8 teams to put a claim in?
    No sir we didnt put one in.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    We should change this to the Rolando McClain thread

#HandItOnly2Bell
    SigBet that Suh stays in Detroit
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Sig bet!
    Sig bet!
    I'll step up. I'm pretty sure he's gone too.

vCash
    not sure what impact he would make babin would have been great on the left defensive end spot and cliff on the right but too late now

vCash
    I don't think I would touch him.....Not enough talent and too much trouble.

With Aaron Curry, Jason Babin, Stanford Routt and Rolando McClain all released over the past few weeks, I believe all of these guys were 1st round picks.

This is why I get really scared about picking in the top 10 when we do. Even last season, we were ready to make a huge trade to move up to get CB Gilmore but we couldn't do it........now we're glad we didn't because the guy really hasn't done anything in Buffalo.

In the draft thread, I have us trading down and picking twice in the 2nd round. It just seems like more of a solid investment these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    No sir we didnt put one in.
    How do you know this?

Who were the eight teams because I can't find that info yet anywhere?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    I don't think I would touch him.....Not enough talent and too much trouble.

With Aaron Curry, Jason Babin, Stanford Routt and Rolando McClain all released over the past few weeks, I believe all of these guys were 1st round picks.

This is why I get really scared about picking in the top 10 when we do. Even last season, we were ready to make a huge trade to move up to get CB Gilmore but we couldn't do it........now we're glad we didn't because the guy really hasn't done anything in Buffalo.

In the draft thread, I have us trading down and picking twice in the 2nd round. It just seems like more of a solid investment these days.
    not sure what impact he would make babin would have been great on the left defensive end spot and cliff on the right but too late now
    try to keep it to babin guys, or feel free to start a rolando thread

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    How do you know this?

Who were the eight teams because I can't find that info yet anywhere?
    I got my sources but detroit didnt everything I report legit

vCash
    I got my sources but detroit didnt everything I report legit
    There were only three teams that put in a claim for Babin Washington, Buffalo and Jacksonville. The eight team report was incorrect. Here is the link:

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraider...m-on-de-babin/

Mayhew is offically a dumb ***. He started off strong, now it seems like he isn't even trying to make the team better anymore.

vCash
    There were only three teams that put in a claim for Babin Washington, Buffalo and Jacksonville. The eight team report was incorrect. Here is the link:

Mayhew is offically a dumb ***. He started off strong, now it seems like he isn't even trying to make the team better anymore.
    i never reported 8 teams I reported the lions didnt go after him I also reported he went to jacksonville

vCash

problem is when you start trying to push for big named guys (see redskins and eagles) it doesn't work most of the time, they get paid then lay a big goose egg, he will make his moves in the draft just not mid season

vCash

, what a ridiculous comment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    , what a ridiculous comment.
    Tell me the last decent move he has made to improve our team (outside of draft picks which are always debatable....(2012 draft was ok, 2011 draft was not good at all) and I will agree with your point.

The last significant move he has made IMO was when he was able to lock up Tulloch to that long-term deal. You can't even really call the Calvin deal tough as we just threw all the money we could at him now we can't afford to even keep our roster together next season.

Mayhew's first couple seasons, he was making solid trades, getting rid of under-performing players, and drafting well. Now I'm not so sure anymore.

I know there are people out there that have confidence in Mayhew, but I don't know too many fans who have the same confidence in him as they did even two years ago.

vCash
    Tell me the last decent move he has made to improve our team (outside of draft picks which are always debatable....(2012 draft was ok, 2011 draft was not good at all) and I will agree with your point.

The last significant move he has made IMO was when he was able to lock up Tulloch to that long-term deal. You can't even really call the Calvin deal tough as we just threw all the money we could at him now we can't afford to even keep our roster together next season.

Mayhew's first couple seasons, he was making solid trades, getting rid of under-performing players, and drafting well. Now I'm not so sure anymore.

I know there are people out there that have confidence in Mayhew, but I don't know too many fans who have the same confidence in him as they did even two years ago.
    CJs base for nrxt year is like 4 or 5 mil.. rest is singing bounes.. witch isnt in the cap...
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash

Last decent move? We traded for Mike Thomas and first game he actually played he scored a TD boom. And that is a minor move and it still looks like it will do us good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Last decent move? We traded for Mike Thomas and first game he actually played he scored a TD boom. And that is a minor move and it still looks like it will do us good.
    That wasn't the first game he played. It was the second game.

We were on the 8 yard line in a 3WR set. He was so wide open that any of us could have caught that pass.

I suppose Lacey was a great move as well in your opinion with his 1 INT this season.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast