Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    hahahahaha so who still doesn't think it's a good idea to take a QB early in this draft? Drew Brees is going downhill, I hate to say it
    not ready to say that, its extreme, but he will be if the offensive line can't hold ANY *&^%$$%^^&ING PROTECTIONS TOGETHER
    Last edited by neovenator250; 11-30-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SAINTFOR35 View Post
    We need to go OL with our first pick. They got pressure on Drew early and he was rattled the rest of the game.
    We play this way for the next few games and we'll be in line to get Joeckel

vCash
    It helps to think of the $100 million as a reward for Brees' work in 2006-2011. I'm not sure if he's going to earn it from here on out.

I think this is why no one mentions him with Brady, Manning or Rodgers or he is always an afterthought.

vCash
    I know this team will keep fighting but what happens if we lose our 8th game? Do we then rest Brees more? Maybe start Chase to prevent injury?

vCash
    I start Chase now. Goodell crippled this season, but Brees just took it out back and shot it dead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    It helps to think of the $100 million as a reward for Brees' work in 2006-2011. I'm not sure if he's going to earn it from here on out.

I think this is why no one mentions him with Brady, Manning or Rodgers or he is always an afterthought.
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I know this team will keep fighting but what happens if we lose our 8th game? Do we then rest Brees more? Maybe start Chase to prevent injury?
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I start Chase now. Goodell crippled this season, but Brees just took it out back and shot it dead.
    Are you guys being serious? You know Peyton Manning threw 6 picks against the Chargers on Sunday Night Football in 2007. He's still elite. Hell, Matt Ryan threw 5 interceptions against the Cardinals a few weeks ago. Yeah this was a disappointing game, but Drew will bounce back. The bigger concern is the Offensive Line

vCash
    But he lost two games in a row to bitter rivals. A league average QB at least goes 1-1 over these last two and maybe wins them both.

Why let Brees spiral out of control like in 2010? The season is lost. Rest the big investment and hope Payton re-signs and fixes him.

vCash
    Drew is definitely a top 5 QB, if not top 3. I'm just scared this is the beginning of his downfall. I really hope it isn't and it's definitely not fair to assess him based on this season, seeing how we don't even have a damn coach! The season, off-season was a huge mess. Start fresh after the Super Bowl and we REALLY need to have a good draft. We haven't a good draft since 2006, and that brought us our core. Hopefully this draft will continue that trend. And hopefully Sean Payton comes back. I wouldn't be opposed to going QB early and having him learn from Drew
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SAINTFOR35 View Post
    Damn, we have dropped the last two games to our most hated rivals. I hope the 49ers and Falcons lose in the playoffs.
    I really dont think they are rivals imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    I'm an older Saints fan...yes, I hate the 49ers more than any team in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Brees without Peyton in his earhole is a very different QB. The O line needs 2 new tackles and Sproles can not pass block{and the little chite had that 1st down ,but ran out of bounds} worth a damn.Need a very fast WR AND MOST OF ALL SOMEONE TO KILL A QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGIANTSFAN32 View Post
    historically, yes they are. both were in the old NFC West. Lot of Saints fans still don't like the 49'ers
    Last edited by neovenator250; 11-30-2012 at 11:26 AM.

vCash
    If you remember the Dome Patrol days, then you remember the rivalry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I'm an older Saints fan...yes, I hate the 49ers more than any team in the NFL.
    I can still vividly remember Rickey Jackson body slamming Roger Craig. I went crazy with joy. Now that was old fashioned smash mouth football.

Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    historically, yes they are. both were in the old NFC West. Lot of Saints fans still don't like the 49'ers
    Amen to that brother. I hate them more than the Falcons!.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    hahahahaha so who still doesn't think it's a good idea to take a QB early in this draft? Drew Brees is going downhill, I hate to say it
    If you fail to plan you plan to fail.

We need to start grooming a Starting QB to replace Drew ........less in his 4th year of his contract he plans to take a pay cut. Let not forget how his pay balloons.

But have no fear Akay UD's big time draft board has us taking Collin Klien and later in the draft at that - our very own future Tom Brady. Who Dat!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast