Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1026
  1. #766
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,238
    vCash
    1500
    Anyways I am out for a couple hours hopefully something happens when I am gone
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  2. #767
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Chavez Ravine
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    Anyways I am out for a couple hours hopefully something happens when I am gone
    me too. see ya later

  3. #768
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Chavez Ravine
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    The Dodgers are shopping for a shortstop or third baseman to pair with Hanley Ramirez on the left side of the infield, tweets Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com, adding that the team's approach at this point appears to involve pursuing an All-Star at every position.

    per - Jon Heyman

    All star team!!!!! yay lol ... F U Frank McCourt ...

    We are being pretty quiet if we are actually trying to form an all star team! ... something monumental is coming!

  4. #769
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    The Dodgers are shopping for a shortstop or third baseman to pair with Hanley Ramirez on the left side of the infield, tweets Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com, adding that the team's approach at this point appears to involve pursuing an All-Star at every position.

    per - Jon Heyman

    All star team!!!!! yay lol ... F U Frank McCourt ...

    We are being pretty quiet if we are actually trying to form an all star team! ... something monumental is coming!
    Troy Tulowitski?

  5. #770
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Chavez Ravine
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Troy Tulowitski?

  6. #771
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    nor-cal
    Posts
    4,842
    vCash
    1500
    Although Dan Haren found a deal this morning, much of the free agent pitching market remains on hold while Zack Greinke seeks a contract, writes Jeff Passan of Yahoo! Sports. As we wait for the dominos to begin to fall, we'll track today's Greinke updates right here, with the newest additions at the top of the page:
    •Greinke is still "going through the process" with teams, so his situation hasn't gained clarity yet, tweets ESPN.com's Buster Olney.

  7. #772
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    1500
    "nick swisher will wait for hamilton deal, said @ScottMCBS. word is, he'd like to go to the #SFGiants. #redsox also in play"

    Eww. Seems my hatred for this guy all these years was justified.

  8. #773
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    nor-cal
    Posts
    4,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgersDude9 View Post
    "nick swisher will wait for hamilton deal, said @ScottMCBS. word is, he'd like to go to the #SFGiants. #redsox also in play"

    Eww. Seems my hatred for this guy all these years was justified.
    swisher sucks

  9. #774
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,402
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe we finally pull off that trade for Headley?

  10. #775
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USCTROJANS21 View Post
    Maybe we finally pull off that trade for Headley?
    Pads say he ain't going anywhere

  11. #776
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by USCTROJANS21 View Post
    Maybe we finally pull off that trade for Headley?
    Impossible.

  12. #777
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sanger, CA
    Posts
    1,339
    vCash
    1500
    Have a feeling we will trade for Cabrera... Sign ZG and then try to go after another starting pitcher via trade or FA... Just want something to happen now... I still have a feeling Hamilton is coming to LA

  13. #778
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,402
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LA RO View Post
    Pads say he ain't going anywhere
    You're right; just read that. All this waiting for something to happen has me day dreaming.

  14. #779
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,567
    vCash
    1500
    Don't think Hamilton will fit we already tied into long term contracts to outfielders n have a couple youngsters in the farm that will be ready in a couple years

  15. #780
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sanger, CA
    Posts
    1,339
    vCash
    1500
    The Dodgers are shopping for a shortstop or third baseman to pair with Hanley Ramirez on the left side of the infield, tweets Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com, adding that the team's approach at this point appears to involve pursuing an All-Star at every position.

    Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/los_an...rCMoxcljxQD.99

    Cabrera would work out very VERY well

Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •