Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA RO View Post
    Something about the king hernandez on MLB network
    GM Jack Zduriencik, who has insisted for years that his ace is unavailable via trade, told Greg Johns of MLB.com back in October that he hopes to keep Hernandez in Seattle long-term. More recently, Zduriencik appeared on MLB Network Radio on Sirius XM with Mike Ferrin and Jim Duquette on Monday (audio link) and confirmed the Mariners have spoken to Felix about an extension.

Hernandez will only be 28 years old when his current contract expires, so if Seattle is serious about making him a "Mariner for life," it would mean adding a significant number of years to the end of that deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    GM Jack Zduriencik, who has insisted for years that his ace is unavailable via trade, told Greg Johns of MLB.com back in October that he hopes to keep Hernandez in Seattle long-term. More recently, Zduriencik appeared on MLB Network Radio on Sirius XM with Mike Ferrin and Jim Duquette on Monday (audio link) and confirmed the Mariners have spoken to Felix about an extension.

Hernandez will only be 28 years old when his current contract expires, so if Seattle is serious about making him a "Mariner for life," it would mean adding a significant number of years to the end of that deal.
    Thanks!

vCash
    competing agent predicts: Zack Greinke may wind up getting $175M for 7 years. (i'm sticking w/ my original $150/6 tho)

vCash
    Heyman

vCash
    Ima take a nap. Keep me posted I work tonight

vCash
    King Felix will be a mariner for life.

vCash
    Yesterday, we heard that the Tigers remain in contact with Anibal Sanchez, while the Angels and Royals are among the other teams considering the right-hander. We'll track today's Sanchez updates here, with the latest news up top:
    •The Mystery Team has finally showed up in Nashville! Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports (via Twitter) that, in addition to the Tigers, Angels, Royals, Dodgers, and Red Sox, a mystery team is in the mix for Sanchez.
    •Although the Red Sox have interest in Sanchez, the price might be too high for their liking, tweets Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com. Boston may look at Kyle Lohse as an alternative, though the club is focused on adding offense for now.

vCash
    Haren to Nationals 1 yr. 13 mil

vCash
    Haren gets 1 year 13 million from the Nationals ... that might seem irrelevant to us in December right now .... but come playoff time ... assuming we and the Nationals both make the playoffs ... I want no part of Gonzalez, Haren, and Strasburg! ...

vCash
    Dodgers not making any moves already half-way into the winter meetings while we keep hearing about all these other teams.

I'm an impatient person

vCash
    Dan Haren signing that 1 year deal with the Nats means they're out on Greinke. Something positive to take from that.

Our biggest competition is now Rangers. Notice how they've also been kinda quiet these past few days, they're saving all their chips for him too...

vCash
    Haren to Nats takes them out of the Greinke running .... We WILL get Greinke... please be soon though so we can try and get some more guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Haren gets 1 year 13 million from the Nationals ... that might seem irrelevant to us in December right now .... but come playoff time ... assuming we and the Nationals both make the playoffs ... I want no part of Gonzalez, Haren, and Strasburg! ...
    I'll take

Kershaw
    Greinke
    Bills

anyday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    I'll take

Kershaw
    Greinke
    Bills

anyday
    true! but are you saying Kershaw/Greinke/Billingsley > Strasburg/Gonzalez/Haren ???

vCash
    We have interest in Mark Lowe ... a relief pitcher for the Rangers last year .... he is decent

Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast