Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Around the NFL Thread: Playoffs Edition

Oregon athletic director Mike Bellotti believes it is "just inevitable" that head coach Chip Kelly will eventually be in the NFL.
    "It actually surprised me he changed his mind [with the Bucs] last year," Bellotti admitted. An unnamed source close to Kelly added, "There are nine chances in 10 if he wins out [this season] hes gone." Although some may say so, Kelly does not run a gimmicky offense, in fact many of his ideas are base NFL plays at a much faster pace. Many teams will certainly inquire about his services at the end of the season, and we would put the Jaguars, Chiefs, Browns, and possibly the Panthers on that list.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Now itll become an epidemic lol! College coaches making the transition to the nfl!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    its always been an epidemic

and **** chip kelly we are so much better off without him, i never wanted him and thank god we went with someone whos disciplined and detail oriented

We Want Winston

vCash
    Never wanted him at all, still wouldn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by youngman View Post
    never wanted him at all, still wouldn't.
    this.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Chip Kelly backing out at the eleventh hour was the best thing that could have happened to us. I can honestly say that as soon as the whole "kneel-gate" thing happened, I was completely sold on Schiano and his style (and that came in a really tough loss). But from that point, I keep thinking that Chip Kelly did us a huge favor because we ultimately ended up with the right guy.
    Last edited by TKiv18; 11-12-2012 at 08:04 AM.

vCash

Babin Cut

vCash
    Makes a ton of sense

Lack of effort plus no production and a big salary...theyre sending a message

We Want Winston

vCash
    I'll admit that I haven't seen any Iggles games this year so I haven't seen him play in '12, but he is a guy that had 18.5 sacks last year. Our secondary could benefit from a pure pass rusher like Babin getting some pressure on the QB.

We're in the midst of a playoff push with 3 of our last 5 games against elite pocket passers and I think this guys could provide something that this team has been missing on D, especially paired with Bennett or Bowers who is getting healthier and more effective every week.

vCash
    ^^^Couldn't agree more I think signing him would be very smart he has 5.5 sacks on the year, which isn't bad and he sure would be an immediate upgrade over Teo'neshim. Age might be an issue not sure how old he is my would be early 30's? But bottom line were going to be with EJ, Leonard, Lequan and Gorrer for the year at CB we need to get to the QB we cannot have performances like Sunday if we expect to make the playoffs.

vCash
    Guys, your pretty far off base here i think.

Why would a team let go of a guy like that? Go look in the eagles forum, talk to one eagles fan, look at what insiders are saying.

The guys has a bad attitude, hes an ******* and a bad teammate. He didnt want to put in the work to get better and he was not helping the team.

No thank you i dont want a guy that would be a disruption, distraction, interruption or anything else in the locker room, that is jason babin and thats why he got let go...they said that about him even when he was producing which he isnt.

We Want Winston

vCash
    I wouldn't be mad @ that pick up, but bwall said it right, he wouldn't last a month here if that's his attitude! Coach schiano will eject that azz in a heart!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    The guy fills a need for a team fighting for a playoff berth. I don't think that's off base at all. Who cares what eagles fans say? They turn on their team, players, coaches at the drop of a hat. Maybe his attitude sucked because of the turmoil that team is going through. Maybe it's only a perceived attitude problem as opposed to a real one. Who knows, but what I do know is that I'm not going to take a fans word for anything. Especially an eagles fan.

Or we could just stand pat and watch as Bree's, manning, and Ryan (again) stand in the pocket completely unmolested and complete 80+% of their passes

vCash
    It wasn't long ago that "insiders" and fans said Vincent Jackson was selfish and had a bad attitude

vCash
    So when they said the same thing about him with other teams and last year what was that

Since 04 he has had 6 stints with 5 different teams and has never stayed with a team for more than 3 seasons.

Guys believe what you want he has had 2 good seasons out of 9 and has tons of character effort and attitude concerns,

Buccaneer man i think now, but we'll see

We Want Winston

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast