Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kuechly wins DROY

This makes a whole lot of sense

Kuechly 164 total tackles 103 solo 12 TFL 14th rushing defense
    David 139 total tackles 112 solo 20 TFL 1st rushing defense

The fact that he was fifth in the voting blows my mind

vCash
    no respect thats all...we all know david will have rings and kuechly will not

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Love David but have to give it up for Kuechly he deserved it by leading the league in total tackles as a rook. I would say the Panthers get just as little airtime as us even with last years media darling in newton. People will soon realize the awesomeness thats Lavonte David who was calling the D right out of camp pretty much thats just mind blowing to me. We have really found a gem in him thats forsure and not to pay myself on the back i wanted him from day 1 last season was my favorite player in last years draft, just wish we would have taken Denard aswell hes looking like a stud for the Pats now, huskers just seem to be able to keep churning out solid D men.

vCash
    Tough comparison yo, either of them could've and should've won!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhouse94 View Post
    Love David but have to give it up for Kuechly he deserved it by leading the league in total tackles as a rook. I would say the Panthers get just as little airtime as us even with last years media darling in newton. People will soon realize the awesomeness thats Lavonte David who was calling the D right out of camp pretty much thats just mind blowing to me. We have really found a gem in him thats forsure and not to pay myself on the back i wanted him from day 1 last season was my favorite player in last years draft, just wish we would have taken Denard aswell hes looking like a stud for the Pats now, huskers just seem to be able to keep churning out solid D men.
    Yea, I was big on his banwagon last around this time as well.

01-04-2012, 12:04 PM#257

aecon13

Claiborne is still at the top of my board and Richardson is 2. I will mention that I watched every play of the Nebraska/South Carolina game in order to see Dennard, Jefferey, and Gilmore. For me, one player outstaged them all. LB Lavonte David is a beast. I really hope we get him in the second round. he was great aginst the run, did not miss any tackels, and provided a good pass ruch out of the 4-3. He even had one great sack in which the qb tried to side step, but David wraped him up, and did not let go.

vCash
    Motivation.

vCash
    The shocking part to me was the fact that he came in fifth. That's just crazy!

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    He'll be recognized as one of the best linebackers in the NFL next year when our Bucs make the playoffs.

vCash
    i couldn't believe it I thought it would be Bobby Wagner or Lavonte but people talked up Kuechly everytime he did anything positive as tackling a RB after a 4 yard gain.