Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Babin Released

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yet both are still lightyears ahead of us, which brings me back to my point.
    And they were lightyears ahead of us back when JJ was D-Coordinator too so..
    SPACE

vCash
    I think more to babin being released than they are saying to let him go this late there has to be more and why would they Reid make that kind of roster move if he is not going to be here next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyk View Post
    I think more to babin being released than they are saying to let him go this late there has to be more and why would they Reid make that kind of roster move if he is not going to be here next year
    Most likely the case. Additionally, if the whole point of the move was to "let the young guys play" as the Eagles are saying, they could have simply benched Babin. He must have had some kind of bad verbal or physical exchange with another player or coach behind closed doors
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyk View Post
    Well you never know the owner prolly went to Andy and had some sorta deal, where he promised him he won't fire him during the season, in turn Andy should prepare the team for the future properly and even if it means losing out.

We'll never know, it can go either way.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Well you never know the owner prolly went to Andy and had some sorta deal, where he promised him he won't fire him during the season, in turn Andy should prepare the team for the future properly and even if it means losing out.

we'll know. once the season's over if andy is retained then obviously some deal was made, if not then obviously not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post

I think its pretty safe to say that the FO didnt approach Andy Reid and tell him hes getting fired but still needs to prepare this team for next year.

No ones dumb enough to tell someone your letting them go and expect them to work hard and effectively for you until that specific date arrives
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    I think its pretty safe to say that the FO didnt approach Andy Reid and tell him hes getting fired but still needs to prepare this team for next year.

No ones dumb enough to tell someone your letting them go and expect them to work hard and effectively for you until that specific date arrives
    Well I didn't mean literally but something of that magnitude.
    Like a reassurance to not worry about getting fired if he starts playing young guys because maybe Lurie isn't opposed to it either.

Sometimes coaches get scared their going to get fired and even when their mathematically out of the race still play the vets instead of letting the top picks play and seeing how they do with full time reps.

That is the point I was eluding to.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910