Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babin Released

vCash
    Because we are so ****ing thin at defensive end.

Look, there was no bigger fan of Babin than I at the beginning of the year, but I'm glad he's gone. Now if Graham can replace his sacks, all he'll need to do is get some ****** tribal tattoos and it'll be like we never lost Peanut Butter Babin Time.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Trololololin.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    With the new D Coordinator and Vick on the bench yes.... While Vick was starting and Juan was the man in charge their defense was very good and only bad in the 2nd half of the Lions game. Stop trying to make Vick a hero when he has been one of the biggest reasons along with many others on why they stunk it up this year. Its a 2 way street...The offense won the game late in the first couple of weeks and did not bail us out...The D kept us in it while the offense finally did something late after being turnover prone all game every game. You are a bit ridiculous when it comes to vick and I am being honest.
    Is it Vicks fault we've lost our last 3 games too?

Our defense has been brutal dude, brutal.

Keep putting all the blame on Vick, I'm pretty much done with this, with you.

Vick hasn't been great, hasn't earned his contract, I never disagreed. He has been good enough to help this team win, despite his early turnover issues that, whodathunkit, regressed.

Vick isn't this teams problem, it's that simple really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Is it Vicks fault we've lost our last 3 games too?

Our defense has been brutal dude, brutal.

Keep putting all the blame on Vick, I'm pretty much done with this, with you.

Vick hasn't been great, hasn't earned his contract, I never disagreed. He has been good enough to help this team win, despite his early turnover issues that, whodathunkit, regressed.

Vick isn't this teams problem, it's that simple really.
    Did you not read my post at all? I stated with Juan the defense was very good and the issues were vick/Oline....After they fired him the defense has been just beyond bad. Try to comprehend while reading please

And if you honestly believe vick isnt/wasn't and wont be a problem you really need to watch him play and stop being a homer...He might not have been the only problem but his inaccuracy/loss of speed and inability to hold on to the ball and read defenses was a huge problem.

Edited-And Play calling...Those were the issues to start the year...Vick/Oline/Play Calling....From the 4th quarter of the Lions game until now its been defense/Oline/Rookie QB/Coaching.

I never once ever put all blame on vick but he has as much to do with it as anyone those first 4 games...The defense was really really good up until that 4th quarter of the lions game.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-27-2012 at 11:07 PM.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    That is all Bdawk you have been saying... Its not vick...Its not vick...Its not vick...Lets bring back vick...This team has way to many issues to go forward with vick...It needs a full overhaul and needs to be gutted and bringing vick in will not make them contenders. Vick was good for like half a season in his first year with the eagles.. After that until now he has been garbage....You cant put blame everywhere else and only give him a little...He was a massive problem period but never the only problem

vCash
    McNabb is the problem
    SPACE

vCash
    Na' Browns fault.

vCash
    McNabb>>>>>> every QB on this roster.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    McNabb>>>>>> every QB on this roster.
    We asked McNabb to do so much with so little.

How about some of these stellar studs; Victor Bailey, Chris T. Jones, Torrance Small, Billy McMullen, and Hank Baskett. Jesus Christ we asked a lot of #5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    We asked McNabb to do so much with so little.

How about some of these stellar studs; Victor Bailey, Chris T. Jones, Torrance Small, Billy McMullen, and Hank Baskett. Jesus Christ we asked a lot of #5.
    To be fair he also had the 2nd best running back in the league in westy and the 3 headed monster for 1 year...He had an amazing defense and a good Oline on top of a great kicker.... He might not have had wideouts but every other part of that Eagles team was top notch. My god they should have won a superbowl

vCash
    Also If you guys actually want vick back to try and win now the best bet would to be release him and honestly go after Rivers via trade.

vCash
    God damn it we would've won this year IF IT WEREN'T FOR KEVIN KOLB!!!!11ONEONEone

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    God damn it we would've won this year IF IT WEREN'T FOR KEVIN KOLB!!!!11ONEONEone
    I was so high on him and really wrong

vCash
    Lol....I support the direction we decide to go in.....I even supported Vick. But he's clearly the reason why out economy is in the dumpster

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I want to ask a question to get some thoughts..

With Babin's timing of release, odd to say the least, does anyone start getting the feeling that Lurie has had a change of heart on Reid? Maybe Lurie realizes that the players he has are absolute crap, bad locker room influences, and don't really care about winning?

I'm a noted Reid supporter through the years, but even I admit, that after this year, he deserves to be fired. But, why release Babin now? Is Reid going to get a chance to try to clear out some of the bad weeds from the locker room? Why would he get that chance if he'll be fired in just a month?

It all just seems odd to me. I still think Reid gets fired, but this has me at least doubting it a little bit at this point.

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast