Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babin Released

vCash

Babin Released

#Eagles release DE Jason Babin and place WR DeSean Jackson on Injured Reserve
    -Eagles Insider

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n=Twitter_news
    WELCOME ANDREW BYNUM

vCash
    Good he's a ****ing bum.

vCash
    This is awesome!!!!!
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I was so sick of his bad attitude
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Lol wow.... What a bad attitude in the locker room.. Not a cancer tho..

Everyone is well liked when you win... Not when you lose... Winning changes everything.

vCash
    Anyone notice all the changes that are occurring are happening on the defensive side of the ball?

All along I have been saying the defense was the issue, Vick was just taking the fall for it while the turnover thing was being blown way out of proportion. Not that it wasn't an issue, but this defense has **** the bed all year, game after game.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash

Babin Released

Lol main forum people want him. Good riddance, now curry and graham can play

vCash
    Why he was that much of a head case?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Anyone notice all the changes that are occurring are happening on the defensive side of the ball?

All along I have been saying the defense was the issue, Vick was just taking the fall for it while the turnover thing was being blown way out of proportion. Not that it wasn't an issue, but this defense has **** the bed all year, game after game.
    We wouldn't have 3 wins if it wan't for the D playing solid early on. Don't be blind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Why he was that much of a head case?
    He thought he was hot ****. Hell, he probably still thinks he is.

vCash
    we all saw this coming.....you know there was a point in the game last night if you guys watched it that really pissed me offf... Im not sure if anyone else noticed this or not.

Babin tackled Cam Newton on a play in which he was getting blocked then Cam ran past him and sort of stopped....Babin tackled him for a 0 yard gain, and all Babin was doing was looking at the yard line markers to see if it was a sack or not..he looked like 3 or 4 times while on top of Cam.

Who gives a ***** about personal statistics.....

More money free for offseason acquisitions... for the next 3 years that 4.5 - 6.2 - 6.2 million saved and only losing 800k this year 400k 400k and 200k the next 3

classy move cutting him to give him a chance else where though...props eagles!!!

great move... VINNY CURRY!!!!

BDAWK - Bell, Dunlap, Vick the time will come bro....it will come
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 11-27-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash

Oh jesus....

Anyway, I'm glad he is gone. He's attitude was terrible. Probably didn't want him around the young guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    We wouldn't have 3 wins if it wan't for the D playing solid early on. Don't be blind.
    Not entirely true. The defense bailed us out week 1. The offense bailed us out in the other 2, including week 1. Against the Browns though, Vick did everything he could to help lose the game though.

My point remains, the defense has cost us more games this year than they have helped us.

vCash
    I don't think he was that bad on the field as some of you guys are making him out to be. But he's a complete dick, so for that I'm glad he's gone.

vCash
    Not entirely true. The defense bailed us out week 1. The offense bailed us out in the other 2, including week 1. Against the Browns though, Vick did everything he could to help lose the game though.

My point remains, the defense has cost us more games this year than they have helped us.

you blame defense i blame special teams and positioning.... tamato tomato

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast