Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    lol nope we are sucking to get the better pick to make a trade down. some team will want Joeckel, Jarvis Jones, Star, or Te'o.
    You make it seem voluntary. They suck because they aren't a good team. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Loleagles. They fire/cut everyone but the real problem.
    We have gotten rid of the real problems. Washburn and Babin.

Andy Reid isn't the full problem like people make it out to seem, the last 2 years haven't been completely his fault, but I'm indifferent at this point. If he goes I totally get why and if he doesn't I'm happy too. We have bigger fish to fry than Reid.

Replacing McNabb has been our biggest problem, because you need a good QB to overcome injuries and we haven't had that since McNabb.

check ESPN box score. 2 Solo Tackles + 2 Assisted Tackles = 4 total Tackles. Glad to see you dont know how to count or you dont know wat total tackles are
    Don't mind him, I apologize as an Eagles fan on his behalf.
    lol nope we are sucking to get the better pick to make a trade down. some team will want Joeckel, Jarvis Jones, Star, or Te'o.
    Why would you guys trade down?? You need stars like that on your defense.
    It would only make sense if you move down a spot or two so that a team can move up for Joeckel since you guys have Monroe. But other then that it would make no sense for you guys to.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    We need talent so stockpiling picks would be the better way to go. Won't see me complain if we add Liotelei/Jones/Joeckle/Moore/Te'o though. I agree though, we do need some elite players on the defensive side of the ball...we're really lacking that. Outside of Poz and D.Smith, we really don't have guys that i'd say you really have to gameplan for. If Cox could stay healthy he might be one...but he can't.

vCash
    check ESPN box score. 2 Solo Tackles + 2 Assisted Tackles = 4 total Tackles. Glad to see you dont know how to count or you dont know wat total tackles are
    I should have specified better. Yes, he had 2 tackle assists as well. Sorry for the oversight.

My bigger point was his lack of QB pressure/hits. The guy isn't what he was hyped to be.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    no actually you are sucking ebcause your team........in fact.........sucks
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    We need talent so stockpiling picks would be the better way to go. Won't see me complain if we add Liotelei/Jones/Joeckle/Moore/Te'o though. I agree though, we do need some elite players on the defensive side of the ball...we're really lacking that. Outside of Poz and D.Smith, we really don't have guys that i'd say you really have to gameplan for. If Cox could stay healthy he might be one...but he can't.
    pretty much the same thing. i rather have a few early picks besides our own and get this teams defense and Offensive line in order and fixed.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    no actually you are sucking ebcause your team........in fact.........sucks
    actually the reason we suck is cuz our defense. we could easily be at 5 wins right now had things went just a little differently in our 3 overtime games this year. i mean wat defense allows a team to move from thier own 30 to the defenses 37 in 20 seconds to kick a FG to send the game into OT.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    actually the reason we suck is cuz our defense. we could easily be at 5 wins right now had things went just a little differently in our 3 overtime games this year. i mean wat defense allows a team to move from thier own 30 to the defenses 37 in 20 seconds to kick a FG to send the game into OT.

temas arent bad on purpose. bad teams are bad beacuse they are bad teams. 5 wins isn;t exactly setting the world on fire, its marginally better than what they are now.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    They need to hire you already. Come on JAX give TDj the rains.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    They need to hire you already. Come on JAX give TDj the rains.

enough said

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    temas arent bad on purpose. bad teams are bad beacuse they are bad teams. 5 wins isn;t exactly setting the world on fire, its marginally better than what they are now.
    thats double our record. thats 250% better

5 wins with this team is setting the world on fire

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213