Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CUBDOM4life View Post
    Of course he is
    How would you know? Sure, I bet he's disappointed he doesn't have a chance to go to the playoffs this year just like every player would be, that doesn't mean he would hate to come to DUVAL. Just because it's not a huge market doesn't mean that automatically means no one wants to play there. Could definitely be the move he needs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    hes actually excited to be here so hes no poor bastard.
    but you would think being cut he might have had a chance to go to a contender. instead he goes from the terrible eagles to the even worse jacksonville gabberts. o and saying he is excited to be there could mean he is excited to be there or it could mena he is just trying to put the best spin on a terrible situaion

so yea......poor bastard
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    but you would think being cut he might have had a chance to go to a contender. instead he goes from the terrible eagles to the even worse jacksonville gabberts. o and saying he is excited to be there could mean he is excited to be there or it could mena he is just trying to put the best spin on a terrible situaion

so yea......poor bastard
    Yeah...this post explains how much knowledge you have about the team and city. Jacksonville Gabberts? He's not even our starting QB anymore. To think he would fall out of the top teams in waiver claim order was stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Yeah...this post explains how much knowledge you have about the team and city. Jacksonville Gabberts? He's not even our starting QB anymore. To think he would fall out of the top teams in waiver claim order was stupid.
    i didnt think he would fall to the top, i'm saying it was somehting he could have hoped for. my point is for this year he went from a bad eagles team to a worse jaguars team. i'm sure the city is fine, I'm also sure he is rich enough that he can live anywhere he wants and still play for the jaguars, so my comment is based on chances of winning. falling to a middle of the pack NFC team that has a shot like the redksins or someone was not compeltely absurd, so again poor bastard

o and the jacksonville gabberts is a joke directed towards everyones favorite jaguars fan, alpha dog. i know gabbert is not the starter.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Babin had quite an impressive debut, 2 tackles, 0 sacks. Superbowl.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Babin had quite an impressive debut, 2 tackles, 0 sacks. Superbowl.
    false. he had 4 total tackles and 1 TFL

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    false. he had 4 total tackles and 1 TFL
    Might recheck it.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Might recheck it.
    lol dude...get over it. We understand you might not like the guy, but that doesn't mean we should feel that way.

I'm happy he's in Jacksonville. A lot of fans are happy to have him here and he seems to like it here, has already stated he plans on being here long term if we want him to be.

vCash
    I don't care how he produces with y'all but please just win a game or two for us as a thank you for giving you him.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Loleagles. They fire/cut everyone but the real problem.

vCash
    Might recheck it.
    check ESPN box score. 2 Solo Tackles + 2 Assisted Tackles = 4 total Tackles. Glad to see you dont know how to count or you dont know wat total tackles are

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Loleagles. They fire/cut everyone but the real problem.
    i agree.

the 1st problem is letting their HC be there so long. he got to comfortable being there.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    this was a terrible move have lost all faith in this time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I don't care how he produces with y'all but please just win a game or two for us as a thank you for giving you him.
    lol nope we are sucking to get the better pick to make a trade down. some team will want Joeckel, Jarvis Jones, Star, or Te'o.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    i agree.

the 1st problem is letting their HC be there so long. he got to comfortable being there.
    Yeah I have never really liked Reid as a HC. I don't think he his that great. So many great teams but poor coaching stopped them from ever doing anything.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast