Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 191
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Sucks for Babin, and totally pointless waiver claim by the Jaguars.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Great move, we need a spark when it comes to the pass rush. He's a solid vet that can come in and help. This team isn't that far off as we've seen with a half way decent qb. Help along the oline, improved pass rush, and help at CB this offseason should really get this team going. Good move, can't say I expected this with Gene Smith at GM.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Sucks for Babin, and totally pointless waiver claim by the Jaguars.
    lol...yeah, totally pointless. He's a vet DE and we need help at that position, very solid pickup.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    lol...yeah, totally pointless. He's a vet DE and we need help at that position, very solid pickup.
    I'd agree if you had playoff hopes or if he weren't nearing the end of his career. This would have been a great addition by a playoff ready team but I don't see any real reason for Jacksonville. It is nice they apparently want to still compete, though.




  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    I'd agree if you had playoff hopes or if he weren't nearing the end of his career. This would have been a great addition by a playoff ready team but I don't see any real reason for Jacksonville. It is nice they apparently want to still compete, though.
    That's what we're trying to do. You really think Khan wants to keep watching loss by loss in his first year as owner when he's trying to get the fan base excited and more into Jaguars football? No.

    And Babin's 32, regardless, it makes sense for us. As outsiders, I can see why your like WTF. It makes total sense for this organization though.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    lol...yeah, totally pointless. He's a vet DE and we need help at that position, very solid pickup.
    The Jaguars are going nowhere, and Babin does very little to help the team overall. Yeah, its pointless.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    The Jaguars are going nowhere, and Babin does very little to help the team overall. Yeah, its pointless.
    They can cut him at seasons end or keep him for next year. We have the worst pass rush, just because we're going no where does not mean we should just let guys that could help the team pass us by.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,782
    vCash
    1777
    Any rumors how many claims were put in?

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,782
    vCash
    1777
    Also, is he a FA after this year? Free comp pick Jags.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,886
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Any rumors how many claims were put in?
    8 claims.

    he isnt a FA at the end of this year. his current deal is thru 2015 but since he was waived he could "opt out" for 2014 Free agency

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,951
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Any rumors how many claims were put in?
    I read about 1/3 of the teams put in a claim on him.

    EDIT: Nvm, apparently that was false info at the time. Buffalo, Jacksonville, and Washington put in claims.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,782
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I read about 1/3 of the teams put in a claim on him.

    EDIT: Nvm, apparently that was false info at the time. Buffalo, Jacksonville, and Washington put in claims.
    Hmm interesting.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    poor bastard
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  14. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,886
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    poor bastard
    hes actually excited to be here so hes no poor bastard.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,642
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    hes actually excited to be here so hes no poor bastard.
    Of course he is

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •