Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    LOL um did you just associate fanatical fans to pedophiles? I have never sold any of my best memorabilia on ebay. NFL players get autographs from other players all the time though. I just liove my teams, I love have all the sports memorabilia I do. Reminds of all the good times and games I have seen over theyears.
    Ok, but Dixon or any NFL player doesn't know that. They just see some weirdo who wants an autograph way too badly.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    He was disrespectful because he didn't want to give a likely 30 year old man an autograph? Autographs are for kids. Sure it's your prerogative to not like a player...just like its ours to call you an idiot.
    I would like an autograph. But in my defense, I would be there with my 2 kids trying to get them autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Because you were being an *******. If you see someone slap a kid in the face and then go to shake your hand, are you going to shake their hand? I know I sure as **** wouldn't.
    Totally agree. Whitesox, you're not going to win this argument. Your actions that day, intentional or not, are uncalled for. I fully support Dixon and Davis. I don't care how much you love the team, to call out any individual player for a bad play is just disrespectful and makes you look like an *******.

Come on Rap, tell me you weren't pissed Clements dropped that ball when all he had to do is take a knee. Imagine be in their house, dirty birding it up all game, face-painted up with your perfectly made 49er sign. Yeah i was pissed I didn't know Clements people was there. AND All I was saying is Clements should give us all that $$$ back and he should be cut. (Things most people here said) The differenceis i said it to his face in front of his family and i said it loudly in a more profane littered way lol.
    No excuse. There is absolutely no excuse for calling a player out after the game whether he's alone or with people. Whether you are dressed up for the game or not. It's called respect and maturity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I would like an autograph. But in my defense, I would be there with my 2 kids trying to get them autographs.
    I'd like an autograph as well... and in my defense I would want them to autograph my body parts so I could never wash them again...
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Nice article on the niners website about LMJ's development so far, and it seems there are hints being dropped that he could suit up for Miami.

vCash
    James just tweeted: "The wait is over."

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    James just tweeted: "The wait is over."
    Is it bad that I screamed like a Bieber fan?

vCash
    He just tweeted that that tweet wasn't about football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    He just tweeted that that tweet wasn't about football
    And now I'm sad.

vCash

Coach Jim Harbaugh and GM Trent Baalke hinted Tuesday that LaMichael James would have a game-day role going forward.
    "It's safe to say that LaMichael is going to start getting his opportunities," Baalke said. "And (I'm) confident that he'll make the most of them when given the opportunity." Frank Gore noted that James has made needed improvements in patience and running in tight spaces, though he's still not as hard to tackle as Kendall Hunter was. Brandon Jacobs was unimpressive as Frank Gore's backup last week.
    via Roto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    via Roto
    Well, of course he's going to have a game day role going forward. The question is when he's going to have that role.

vCash
    I think we can mix Jacobs and James. We didn't give Jacobs many carries so what was he supposed to do.

vCash
    I think we can mix Jacobs and James. We didn't give Jacobs many carries so what was he supposed to do.
    Get more than 1.5 yards per carry on the carries that he does get

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Get more than 1.5 yards per carry on the carries that he does get
    Maybe but let's not call the carries he got a ;large enough sample size.

vCash
    Maybe but let's not call the carries he got a ;large enough sample size.
    That's why I used yards per carry, not total yards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    And now I'm sad.
    This will cheer you up...here are a couple other players tweets:

Trent Robinson: " Happy for my bro @LaMichaelJames finally get to ball on these boys good things come with patience"

Michael Thomas: "Can't wait to see the homie @LaMichaelJames ball. Can't hold back what's real for too long."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast