Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 119
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,772
    vCash
    1500
    I see Jacobs gone next year before Dixon.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Wait...he hates Dixon because he didn't give him an autograph?

    Isn't whitesoxgod like...an adult...
    By "adult" you are simply referring to "Over 18" right?
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    He didn't give you an autograph. It's not like he stole your purse. Quit acting like a ***** and get the **** over it.
    **** that, It's my perogative to hate a player. That's why we're fans. Don't act like you have never hated a player.

    AND JUST FOR THE RECORD TO EVERYBODY That incident is not theonly reason I hate that fool. He ran like a little ***** his entire career until this year. Add that to the fact he went to a rival SEC school and yeah **** dixon.

    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Whitesoxgod posted pics of himself at that game.
    He was wearing facepaint (red/black or gold) with a sign I think.

    Can you say Clown?
    Why because I support my team through attire? I was being a fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Wait...he hates Dixon because he didn't give him an autograph?

    Isn't whitesoxgod like...an adult...

    That's not the reason. It was a matter of disrespect. And he's not that ****ing good. why is everyone acting like this motherfucer is Barry Sanders?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Didn't you say that last year?
    LOL yes....yes I did. TAKE 2 THOUGH!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    So WhiteSox dbag...lets say you start berating one of Tim Tebow's teammates, and then ask him for an autograph....what do you think he would do? Better yet...why in the **** are you hounding people for autographs? And if you think Dixon sucks so much, why in the **** are you so ****ing butt hurt he didn't give you one? You're such a ****ing fool
    Better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You are just saying Sh** to say Sh**. you don't even know the entire situation. It had nothing to do with his autograhp. He prevented me from getting VD's autograph and he was disrespectful. He is held to a higher standard as a player. Like i said he ran like a B**** boy until this year.

    And every time I say anything about that sad sack of Sh** I have defend myself from something stupid I did 2 years ago. You hate players all the damn time, you're going to tell me all of your reasons are 100% legitmate to everyone? No you know they're not. I simply don't like him, **** Dixon **** his relatives, **** his friends, **** his dog....lol. I simply do not like the guy it's my right dammit. I'm not going to take an ***-chewing everytime I mention that mother****ers name, lol.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,550
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    **** that, It's my perogative to hate a player. That's why we're fans. Don't act like you have never hated a player.

    AND JUST FOR THE RECORD TO EVERYBODY That incident is not theonly reason I hate that fool. He ran like a little ***** his entire career until this year. Add that to the fact he went to a rival SEC school and yeah **** dixon.



    Why because I support my team through attire? I was being a fan.




    That's not the reason. It was a matter of disrespect. And he's not that ****ing good. why is everyone acting like this motherfucer is Barry Sanders?



    LOL yes....yes I did. TAKE 2 THOUGH!!!



    Better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You are just saying Sh** to say Sh**. you don't even know the entire situation. It had nothing to do with his autograhp. He prevented me from getting VD's autograph and he was disrespectful. He is held to a higher standard as a player. Like i said he ran like a B**** boy until this year.

    And every time I say anything about that sad sack of Sh** I have defend myself from something stupid I did 2 years ago. You hate players all the damn time, you're going to tell me all of your reasons are 100% legitmate to everyone? No you know they're not. I simply don't like him, **** Dixon **** his relatives, **** his friends, **** his dog....lol. I simply do not like the guy it's my right dammit. I'm not going to take an ***-chewing everytime I mention that mother****ers name, lol.
    How can you say anyones disrespectful when you're the *** clown who was throwing out disrespectful things at these guys' teammates/friends. Are you that much of a ****ing idiot??
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    How can you say anyones disrespectful when you're the *** clown who was throwing out disrespectful things at these guys' teammates/friends. Are you that much of a ****ing idiot??
    Are you ****ing kidding me? He is an NFL player, like I said he is held to a higher standard. I pay to be a fan, he is paid to be a player. And it's not just about that. He plays decent as a special teamsplayer and I am supposed to be excited? And you think I am on Tebow's nuts? Get off THAT fools nuts and realize he is an average replaceable meaningless player. **** Anthony Dixon.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,947
    vCash
    1500
    He was disrespectful because he didn't want to give a likely 30 year old man an autograph? Autographs are for kids. Sure it's your prerogative to not like a player...just like its ours to call you an idiot.


    Slap Hands!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    He was disrespectful because he didn't want to give a likely 30 year old man an autograph? Autographs are for kids.
    Really? Is that why you see NFL players get other players autographs? Are they children to? Real fans have the hearts of children. When it comes to footballiama child at heart. I'm just as in love with the game and the 49ers as I was when I was 5.

    And he was disrespectful because he looks me in the face stuck his hand up and saidno I don't think so.Then tells Vernon Davis not to give me an autograph either.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,550
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Really? Is that why you see NFL players get other players autographs? Are they children to? Real fans have the hearts of children. When it comes to footballiama child at heart. I'm just as in love with the game and the 49ers as I was when I was 5.
    That's funny because you still piss yourself and cry like a little ***** because you did something wrong and got punished for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,550
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Really? Is that why you see NFL players get other players autographs? Are they children to? Real fans have the hearts of children. When it comes to footballiama child at heart. I'm just as in love with the game and the 49ers as I was when I was 5.

    And he was disrespectful because he looks me in the face stuck his hand up and saidno I don't think so.Then tells Vernon Davis not to give me an autograph either.
    Because you were being an *******. If you see someone slap a kid in the face and then go to shake your hand, are you going to shake their hand? I know I sure as **** wouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Because you were being an *******. If you see someone slap a kid in the face and then go to shake your hand, are you going to shake their hand? I know I sure as **** wouldn't.
    Come on Rap, tell me you weren't pissed Clements dropped that ball when all he had to do is take a knee. Imagine be in their house, dirty birding it up all game, face-painted up with your perfectly made 49er sign. Yeah i was pissed I didn't know Clements people was there. AND All I was saying is Clements should give us all that $$$ back and he should be cut. (Things most people here said) The differenceis i said it to his face in front of his family and i said it loudly in a more profane littered way lol.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Really? Is that why you see NFL players get other players autographs? Are they children to? Real fans have the hearts of children. When it comes to footballiama child at heart. I'm just as in love with the game and the 49ers as I was when I was 5.

    And he was disrespectful because he looks me in the face stuck his hand up and saidno I don't think so.Then tells Vernon Davis not to give me an autograph either.
    Real fans have the hearts of children? I'm sure pedophiles use that reasoning too. When a player sees a grown man asking for an autograph he sees someone who wants to sell something on eBay.


    Slap Hands!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,550
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Come on Rap, tell me you weren't pissed Clements dropped that ball when all he had to do is take a knee. Imagine be in their house, dirty birding it up all game, face-painted up with your perfectly made 49er sign. Yeah i was pissed I didn't know Clements people was there. AND All I was saying is Clements should give us all that $$$ back and he should be cut. (Things most people here said) The differenceis i said it to his face in front of his family and i said it loudly in a more profane littered way lol.
    Yea, you took it too far and were being absolutely ridiculous about it. So Dixon, BEING A DAMN GOOD TEAM MATE btw, was aware of this and made Vernon Davis aware of it as well. I would have done the same thing. And guess what, Tebow would have done the same thing to you as well. Because you were being a *******.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Real fans have the hearts of children? I'm sure pedophiles use that reasoning too. When a player sees a grown man asking for an autograph he sees someone who wants to sell something on eBay.
    LOL um did you just associate fanatical fans to pedophiles? I have never sold any of my best memorabilia on ebay. NFL players get autographs from other players all the time though. I just liove my teams, I love have all the sports memorabilia I do. Reminds of all the good times and games I have seen over theyears.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    9,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yea, you took it too far and were being absolutely ridiculous about it. So Dixon, BEING A DAMN GOOD TEAM MATE btw, was aware of this and made Vernon Davis aware of it as well. I would have done the same thing. And guess what, Tebow would have done the same thing to you as well. Because you were being a *******.
    Hey Don't bring Tebow into this, lol. Maybe, but I still hate that fool. That's never going to change unless he makes some game changing play in the playoffs or something. And he did run like a ***** until.this year.You've never been a *******? You and I both know that's not true.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,550
    vCash
    1500
    I have never screamed at someone making myself look like an *** no. Have I done stupid things? Of course. But I have never screamed at someone berating them in front of a **** load of people making myself look like a total fool
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •