Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hard to believe a 2 yard run took 2 players out for the season

Hopefully James and Jenkins get some playing time now although sucks to see Hunter and Kyle done for the year

vCash
    Yeah, this is a huge loss. Hunter was a perfect compliment to Gore, great change of pace back. The thing about Hunter is that for a "change of pace" and "speed" runningback, this guy knew how to run in the trenches like a power back. This guy was good, huge loss. James won't be able to make up for what Hunter brought, but James has the potential to be pretty effective in his own way.

vCash
    This sucks.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    this ****ing sucks.

At the very least we have good depth at both position.

vCash
    Yea this stings. Hopefully james or jacobs pick up the slack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by showtym24 View Post
    Yea this stings. Hopefully james or jacobs pick up the slack.
    Hopefully both. It's nice to have all this depth. Be glad it wasn't Gore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Hopefully both. It's nice to have all this depth. Be glad it wasn't Gore.
    If it was Gore, it was probably his career.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    This sucks, but as I said in the Williams thread, the positives are we get to see the rookies.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    it's like baalke new a rb and wr were going to go down or they just learned from last year

vCash
    I sure like to see the rookies... fresh and hopefully ready to play. Not sure who can help in the return game. Maybe Lamichael?

After Tedd's muff, hopefully he can rebound... AJ in the slot? Curious. I think the pre-season showed some chemistry between Kaep and AJ...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    ****! What kind of wrecking ball came through on that one play? This is really disappointing news...however, as many pointed out we at least have some depth at both positions with players that may contribute right away. I will miss Hunter A LOT. He has been such a stud as a change of pace back, and was part of an awesome duo this year with Gore. Williams was also a fine contributor and seemed to put any issues from last year behind him. I wish them both the best on their recoveries. Here's to LaMichael James and AJ Jenkins making us feel like we haven't missed a beat! I'm really excited to see what they both bring to the table (more so James, because he has been hyped as having that "home run hitter" potential). I actually think Jenkins could be very solid for us too (maybe a Crabtree type with those crazy hands of his).

How sweet it is, how unbelievably sweet it is! 2010 AND 2012 San Francisco Giants are WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I sure like to see the rookies... fresh and hopefully ready to play. Not sure who can help in the return game. Maybe Lamichael?

After Tedd's muff, hopefully he can rebound... AJ in the slot? Curious. I think the pre-season showed some chemistry between Kaep and AJ...
    I'm not worried about Ted muffing a lot of punts. It's pretty uncharacteristic of him. I would like to see Ted handling the punts and LaMichael handing the kicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    it's like baalke new a rb and wr were going to go down or they just learned from last year
    Injuries are bound to happen, I'm glad they're prepared for them.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I'm not worried about Ted muffing a lot of punts. It's pretty uncharacteristic of him. I would like to see Ted handling the punts and LaMichael handing the kicks.
    It is. What I'm worried about is his decision making which was my real gripe with KW. Ginn is making poor decisions bringing the ball out on KOs and his decision on that punt was horrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    It is. What I'm worried about is his decision making which was my real gripe with KW. Ginn is making poor decisions bringing the ball out on KOs and his decision on that punt was horrible.
    I can agree with this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast