Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Are people seriously that lazy? All you have to do is hold down the shift key when you press the first letter of your sentence, if you only have one hand you should still be able to do it.
    People generally are not online to impress anybody. If they are on this site, they are here to voice an opinion and/or get a point across which can be done with or without capital letters.

I majored in journalism and rarely ever use capital letters where they should be used when I am online unless I am talking to my boss or someone of importance. If I am talking to people whom I do not know or whos opinion is not of the utmost importance to me, then I, like others on the internet, will not write the way they would if they were speaking to their boss. It is not a big deal really and not sure why it bothers you so much.

vCash
    Can someone confirm if the draft pick we have to give up for Lowry is protected if it ends up being 1st overall in 2014 (assuming we hold onto it this year)..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsyRaps View Post
    People generally are not online to impress anybody. If they are on this site, they are here to voice an opinion and/or get a point across which can be done with or without capital letters.

I majored in journalism and rarely ever use capital letters where they should be used when I am online unless I am talking to my boss or someone of importance. If I am talking to people whom I do not know or whos opinion is not of the utmost importance to me, then I, like others on the internet, will not write the way they would if they were speaking to their boss. It is not a big deal really and not sure why it bothers you so much.

k.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    k.
    Caps?

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    Caps?
    Lol good call.

vCash
    i think he has some value...

- he is a 10 million dollar expiring which could be attractive to some teams.

- once he expires, he may sign for cheap. A team like the lakers make sence. He would be a great back up to nash and would fit well with gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsyRaps View Post

I agree

we could go through each post and make sure our grammar is correct. but come on its psd. i dont take it any more serious then twitter or fb..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Can someone confirm if the draft pick we have to give up for Lowry is protected if it ends up being 1st overall in 2014 (assuming we hold onto it this year)..
    Its protected top 2 I think in 2014

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234