Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    No way its a tougher game then ATL...they are a more complete team and a division dival

i never ever said this is gonna be an easy win, they are gonna be tough...but we got 2 pages of omg denver is so tough im so scared of peyton

our team is just as scary as the denver broncos...peytons gonna do peyton sure...how are they gonna stop josh doug vincent mike and dallas??? GMC and the DROY are gonna put Moreno down.

This is gunna be tough for us but it is gunna be just as tough if not tougher for them.

This game is winnable and I think we need to go out to Denver and really step it up. We have been playing playoff football and I think we can play with any team in the league, hopefully we come out on top. I am confident we will

I won’t disrespect my team further I want and think we can win the game.… BUT IMHO its gonna take superior planing and execution. We have a hard task at hand.......

Please see below.

DEN #4 Total Def #5 VS Pass #9 VS Rush, ATL #14 Total Def #13 VS Pass #22 VS Rush. Also Denver has a better QB then the Falcons (You thought Mattey Ice is good, wait till Peyton starts to shred our secondary) Ohh and this is an away game for us rather than the comfy confines of nice and warm RJS like last week….

I want us to win as much as anyone and if we can steal one, it will be a GREAT victory, but I REPEATE //This will be a harder game then last weeks//.

vCash
    And lets not forget how good there Oline is especially there OT's with Clady and Franklin, I agree with Hammy I want this win more than anything but this could indeed get ugly. Our Dline cannot have another quite game like it did last Sunday especially Bennett.

vCash
    We need to get pressure on Manning, Someway, somehow. Peyton has to get hit consistently and repeatedly. We also need 22 and our O (Especially our line) to step up. We need to keep that Bronco Offense on the sideline and give our D a lot of rest while simultaneously tiring their D. We gotta grind it out..... Also a Defensive TD would be nice, I dont know who or when or how but them or speical teams helping give us points would be HUGE.

I am fearful of the Den Def VS our Rush... Atl had Dougie's number last week and you can bet the Bronco's have watched that game tape. They will game plan based off of it. Our O-line has to step it up.... We need to punch them right hard in the face and take it to em Dirty South style.
    Last edited by hammy44; 11-29-2012 at 01:22 PM.

vCash
    I dont believe Denver is a better team than the Falcons. Atlanta is 10-1 with one of those Ws coming again Peyton Manning. Peyton threw 3 picks..remember that.

This is a tough game and I think its pretty even. But lets be real they are in the weakest division in all of football. They wouldnt win any other division, theyd be fighting for a wildcard and having a tough time. Id love 2 games a piece with Oak, KC and SD. Theres 5-6 wins for almost any legitimate team in the league.

Theyve had problems running the ball with McGahee. Hes not in and we shut down Moreno we make him one dimensional.

Our O line has only given up 16 sacks on the year(I believe) I dont expect them to just **** the bed now.

We have 22 takeaways and 11 giveaways for +11 difference
    They have 18 takeaways and 21 giveaways for -3 difference.

The game plan is simple. We go in there shut down the run game, make them one dimensional. Make some turnovers. Get Doug going take our shots, lets VJax do his thing, protect the ball and win the turnover battle. We do this we prob win the game.

oh and were actually a better road team right now 3-3 at home and 3-2 on the road

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I dont believe Denver is a better team than the Falcons. Atlanta is 10-1 with one of those Ws coming again Peyton Manning. Peyton threw 3 picks..remember that.

This is a tough game and I think its pretty even. But lets be real they are in the weakest division in all of football. They wouldnt win any other division, theyd be fighting for a wildcard and having a tough time. Id love 2 games a piece with Oak, KC and SD. Theres 5-6 wins for almost any legitimate team in the league.

Theyve had problems running the ball with McGahee. Hes not in and we shut down Moreno we make him one dimensional.

Our O line has only given up 16 sacks on the year(I believe) I dont expect them to just **** the bed now.

We have 22 takeaways and 11 giveaways for +11 difference
    They have 18 takeaways and 21 giveaways for -3 difference.

The game plan is simple. We go in there shut down the run game, make them one dimensional. Make some turnovers. Get Doug going take our shots, lets VJax do his thing, protect the ball and win the turnover battle. We do this we prob win the game.

oh and were actually a better road team right now 3-3 at home and 3-2 on the road

Well we don’t view Denver in the same light. I believe they are one of a handful of teams in the AFC whom will help determine the AFC Superbowl representation when it’s all said and done. They did lose to ATL but that was earlier in the year and in ATL and I attribute the lose to Manning having thrown 3 picks in that game. Hard to win any game with that many turnovers let alone on the road in a hostile envirnment (Football 101). It was like week 2, PMANN had yet to knock the rust off…. If anything, I would argue ATL is by far the weaker team of the two. Granted, they have a better record yes but they beat a lot of bad teams to get to 8-1. For all we know that Win vs Denv is the aberration and not the norm. Den is playing MUCH better ball now…. It will all wash out in the end. Hopefully your vision will come true and we roll them. I just won’t be holding my breath. I am expecting a much different and messier game then it sounds like you are
    Last edited by hammy44; 11-29-2012 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    Never said roll them bro said its even and I think we come out on top

Pretty easy to play better ball when your opponents were
    San Diego
    New Orleans
    Cincinnati
    Carolina
    San Diego
    Kansas City
    am i wrong? or are they doing this against lesser competition? not a single one of those teams would make the playoffs if it started today

We Want Winston

vCash
    It comes down to opinion.... Those are pretty much the same teams Tampa and ATL beat Just sayin I would take Payton Manning over the Dirty Birds and Matty Ice any day. I think we can win this game but it’s gonna be real rough given our inability to stop the pass. I am also pretty sure, Denv is the better team between Denv and ATl now. I would take them hands down in a bet to best ATL most times (Assuming a fair game) In fact I bet they would not have lost the game In Atl had (A) Manning not been rusty and (B) had it not been in ATL. We all know home field is a major advantage, I mean that’s why everyone fights for it for the playoffs......Denver is the better team.

vCash
    We should have given Blount some carries last game they clearly had Dougs number and if it happens again this week we should give Blount some carries, he'd be a nice change of pace to pound it at there undersized DT's. Maybe I'm just a big Blount fan but I do not get the hatred for him or why he just doesn't get the carries he's clearly talented.

vCash
    denver is not the same team they were when they had those three losses.
    A) Peyton was not 100% then. He didnt have the arm strength yet. He is still not 100% (and may never have the exact velocity he used to have) but it is getting better week by week.
    B) Peyton manning just missed an entire year of football. of course their would be some rust.
    C) Entirely new offense for peyton to run. New teammates around him. Still working out some things and establishing chemistry.
    D) New defensive playbook this year. Lost McCoy to the Raiders and brought in Jack Del Rio. Defenders were out there 'thinking' meaning their play was slowed down. Now the playbook and scheme is setting in and our guys are reacting to the opposition. We also have had the emergence of some good secondary players (chris harris and tony carter) along with growth from our young players (von miler, both wide receivers, etc.)

I am not saying Denver is the best team ever we have our holes, but I do think that they should be favored in this upcoming match up with Tampa. Either way, like I stated before, excited to watch this upcoming game and should be a good one.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Didnt mean any offense to you^^^or any other Broncos fan. Have seen similar stuff from a lot of guys week after week.

You can point to those things but I think even Denver fans realize their 6 game win streak has for the most part been inferior competition. You guys are 4-0 inside the division and 4-3 outside it. You probably should be favored a couple points I think 7 is too high. I think we cover and honestly I think we win for some of the reasons I already stated.

I think these teams are fairly even teams. Both teams in all facets of the game have positives and negatives. I have faith in my squad unlike some others.

We Want Winston

vCash

NFL Week 13: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) @ Denver Broncos (8-3)

I think Denver will win. Across the board we appear pretty even. with the main tampa edge coming from doug martin and the run game. when it comes to pass rush and secondary play, Denver is much better. I think Denver gets up early with Peyton picking apart Tampa's secondary with a surgeon's precision (large enough sample size to know that the buc's pass d is not up to par with the rest of the league). Early lead will force Tampa to rely more heavily on the passing game, making Doug Martin not as much of a factor ( still will be a big part of the game, too talented not to be). Also with our extremely talented pass rush, the big play threat that scares me most about Tampa will be limited. If Denver plays smart turnover free ball and limit the big plays, we should win. Tampa's time is coming, but still have a bit of developing and team building to do.

That being said, all the points you made were valid and very well could play out as you laid it out. This is a big game for Denver and if they can come out and play the way they know they can, we know that our current win-streak was more than a stretch of terrible teams and luck.

vCash

NFL Week 13: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5) @ Denver Broncos (8-3)

Also, really sad about Adrian Claiborne being out. I am a huge Hawkeye fan and am friends with his girlfriend's (maybe fiancé by now) sister. Got to meet him a few times up at iowa and at the nearby college I attend and even beat his *** in BP lol. was hoping to see him in action this season. Hope he recovers well

vCash
    I guess we'll see sunday

We Want Winston

vCash
    Warm weather team in Denver in December is crazy tough. It's a pretty even matchup talent-wise though, so we'll see.

vCash
    I will say this, if we win this game we will be in a terrific spot. NO already lost. Both Minn and Sea have unfavorable match ups this weekend. We win and we could be the 6th seeded team with a one game lead. It is looking more and more like Atl will have nothing to play for in week 17. Winning 3 of the last 4 games looks real realistic. 10-6 is looking like it will be more then enough to get in.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast