Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

    18 81.82%
  • St Louis Rams

    4 18.18%
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 914
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,753
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    And Alex is gone for the season. You can't put him back in now at all
    I don't agree with that. With all the crap he's been through I don't think he's a Sanchez-like emotional wreck of a player. I think if he gets back in the game for whatever reason he'll be hell bent on showing why they screwed up going with someone else over him.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,274
    vCash
    1500
    IF Smith comes back in at any time, he has to play like its his life on the line because he will doubtfully beat Kap in the offseason and he'll have to look good to get a job somewhere else. He can't come in and play like a whiney moping ***hole or else his career is over.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,544
    vCash
    1500
    His career is not over.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    IF Smith comes back in at any time, he has to play like its his life on the line because he will doubtfully beat Kap in the offseason and he'll have to look good to get a job somewhere else. He can't come in and play like a whiney moping ***hole or else his career is over.
    If you know anything about Alex Smith at all you know that won't happen.


    Slap Hands!

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,544
    vCash
    1500
    Have you ever seen Smith that disgruntled before?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,211
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    wow. Has anyone else seen Alex address the media after the official announcement of Kaepernick starting? I don't remember seeing him so upset. I felt really bad for him.
    I don't know if I want to. Gotta be rough.


    Rap is right, we better not have to go back to him. New shattered his rebuilt confidence. He's back to square one. Or he comes out slinging trying to prove himself, and gets us in trouble.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Don't worry. Kap could throw 6 picks and fumble twice.
    Don't even kid...
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Have you ever seen Smith that disgruntled before?
    Nope, pretty sure that's as close as Alex can get to an all out screaming rant.

    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I don't know if I want to. Gotta be rough.


    Rap is right, we better not have to go back to him. New shattered his rebuilt confidence. He's back to square one. Or he comes out slinging trying to prove himself, and gets us in trouble.
    Alex will be fine if he has to go back in. He's got to be one of the strongest mental guys in pro sports I've seen. After all he's gone through, and he's still performed like he did. Nhaaa... Alex is good. Pissed, but good.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,211
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Nope, pretty sure that's as close as Alex can get to an all out screaming rant.



    Alex will be fine if he has to go back in. He's got to be one of the strongest mental guys in pro sports I've seen. After all he's gone through, and he's still performed like he did. Nhaaa... Alex is good. Pissed, but good.
    I don't want to see it though. The media circus will be horrible. Been bad enough already.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Have you ever seen Smith that disgruntled before?
    I'd be worried if he wasn't pissed off. He's going to conduct himself as a total pro but he's been put in a brutal situation. He's not supposed to be happy with this.


    Slap Hands!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,751
    vCash
    1500
    I honestly would like to see him go back in for couple series just to see what he would do

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    If you know anything about Alex Smith at all you know that won't happen.
    Everyone has a breaking point. One straw to break the camels back so to speak. He's show the ability to overcome stuff like this before, but you never know.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,541
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Apparently I should've started Kaep over Brees.....****.

    Ha it's funny you say that because I started Kaep over Brees against us and it worked out pretty well. Well TNF came on and I forgot to change my lineup to start Brees, now that I see his stats I'm glad I forgot.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,556
    vCash
    12274

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Have you ever seen Smith that disgruntled before?
    Never. He was devastated.
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I don't know if I want to. Gotta be rough.


    Rap is right, we better not have to go back to him. New shattered his rebuilt confidence. He's back to square one. Or he comes out slinging trying to prove himself, and gets us in trouble.
    But you must.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Nope, pretty sure that's as close as Alex can get to an all out screaming rant.



    Alex will be fine if he has to go back in. He's got to be one of the strongest mental guys in pro sports I've seen. After all he's gone through, and he's still performed like he did. Nhaaa... Alex is good. Pissed, but good.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I don't want to see it though. The media circus will be horrible. Been bad enough already.
    But you will.


    Here is the link for everyone. Alex getting grilled by the media. I think the moment it struck me how serious this was, was when they ask him if he has any resentment toward Harbaugh and he hesitated to respond, started to respond, then changed his answer.
    http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...f-e40a5642bfb0

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    373
    vCash
    1500
    Danny Amendola is listed as doubtful after missing all week of practice.

    The Rams are screwed this Sunday without him.

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •