Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

18 81.82%
  • St Louis Rams

4 18.18%
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast
    vCash
    Roman, the o line and not activating And playing James cost us this game at least James can run the edge and a screen once in awhile... He couldnt have done anyworse than Jacobs. They need a diff dimension they are gna hurt gore by running him so much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Oh yes. I blame the offense as a whole. Every position player and coach. Mostly Roman, then Walker. CK did redeem himself with that drive and play. Man, **** Walker
    I find it hard to blame Crabtree, I thought he played pretty damn good. Other than that especially our line was horrible, Gore had nowhere to go, the pocket was collapsing, etc. Definitely **** Walker, how do you drop and then cry like there should have been a flag?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I find it hard to blame Crabtree, I thought he played pretty damn good. Other than that especially our line was horrible, Gore had nowhere to go, the pocket was collapsing, etc. Definitely **** Walker, how do you drop and then cry like there should have been a flag?
    Crabtree is the exception. He's played very well this year.

vCash
    Yes he has, I'd love for him to break 1,000 yards receiving, needs 332 yards for it.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Also, do those 3 points even happen if there is no safety call? Doubt it.
    The 3 points at the end of the game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    I'm really interested to see what team Alex predicts what Alex would have done under the same exact play calling and same horrible calls by refs. We lose that game to the tune of 10-3 probably.

Alex would have not got away to even get the throw off on that safety and just took a sack in the endzone outright. No way he runs for those 50 yds. And with the offensive line not playing well at all that 1st half and the horrible conservative play calling in the 4th quarter and ot.

Kaep gave us the best chance to win yesterday and was shackled down by all those things I just mentioned. Rams' secondary isn't very good but how many 3 or 4 WR sets did we see for us yesterday? Any attempts to stretch the field? Do we have Moss and Jenkins still?

Even if we make the playoffs at this rate, Gore is going to be gassed. Just ranting now. Still just pissed at the fact that we should be 10-2.
    Alex would not have retreated 17 yds into the endzone so this part of your post is bs, would Alex have won the game? probably not but Kap did not show he is better than Alex in this game and just for the record I am not saying Alex is better than Kap but I'm not ready to say Kap is better than Alex yet either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    Alex would not have retreated 17 yds into the endzone so this part of your post is bs, would Alex have won the game? probably not but Kap did not show he is better than Alex in this game and just for the record I am not saying Alex is better than Kap but I'm not ready to say Kap is better than Alex yet either.
    The fact that Kap can be as effective while only starting 3 games says ALOT about how limited Smith still is.

vCash
    The problem really is Greg Roman.

You can't baby this offense. It's incredibly talented.

Am I wrong in feeling that way?

I will never get over how underutilized Randy Moss is. He's better than a diversion...

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He got us into position to take the lead and we did. Did he have bad plays? Yes, did he also have some really good plays yes. Did he make mistakes at the end of the game that lead to us losing? No.
    And gave us a 3 point lead. Like I said, mistakes early can be corrected, mistakes late cannot.
    Yeah well it was still a penalty, just like the Kap non-safety was still a penalty, both cost this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    There's smith people???

hahahahha

j/k just watching the post game twitter feeds for CSN showed the amount of Smith people that want him back in there...

Besides Kurt Warner, most of the nation knows that Kaep is the choice. And then there's the minority 49er fans that actually like Alex Smith and think he's a good QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    The defense only let the Rams into the red zone once the entire game and stopped them on fourth down when they were there. They were not the problem. They gave up 2 50+ field goals in 5 quarters. Dumb penalties, bad play calling, a bad pitch by Kaepernick and a struggling kicker cost us the game.

The play calling really did set up Akers to fail though. Three straight runs once we got into field goal range? With the cushion the Rams were giving our receivers we should have tried a pass on 1st down to get closer. The coaching staff settled for a long field goal when they knew they had a kicker who has been struggling from 40+ yards out most of the year. Inexcusable.

Kaepernick had some costly mistakes, sure. But he alone didn't cost the 49ers the game. Not by a long shot. Remember, this was his third start in his NFL career. He is going to make mistakes. He's also going to make plays...like that 50 yard run.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    First off...no way Alex Smith runs that for 50 yards...That argument doesn't really even matter that much in the grand scheme of things anyways.

Kap's first big mistake should not have been a safety if you look at the replay. Still, he put himself in a bad position. The pitch is inexcusable. You also can't ignore that was a **** playcall to begin with.

Harbaugh obviously feels that in these four remaining games Kaepernick will get to the level that they need him to in order to make a run for the Super Bowl.

I think at this point there isn't much of a difference overall between Smith and Kaepernick. Each has his own strengths and weaknesses. Kaepernick can make throws Smith can't and wouldn't attempt. Smith is better pre-snap and doesn't make many mistakes. Kaepernick is better at avoiding sacks and buying time. He can hurt teams with his legs. Smith throws a more catchable ball on short and intermediate routes.

The biggest difference is the ceiling of each player. You can make an argument for either one at this point, but going forward it's obvious who has more room to improve. Smith is what he is at this point. Maybe he gets a little bit better. Kaepernick is just getting started. Harbaugh believes that he can get him ready to be the quarterback they need once the playoffs come around. Time will tell. It's a ballsy move, that's for sure.

That's what makes todays game so frustrating. The coaching staff makes a really gutsy call in choosing Kaepernick and then comes out with an ultra conservative gameplan against the Rams, especially late.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    I'm really interested to see what team Alex predicts what Alex would have done under the same exact play calling and same horrible calls by refs. We lose that game to the tune of 10-3 probably.

Alex would have not got away to even get the throw off on that safety and just took a sack in the endzone outright. No way he runs for those 50 yds. And with the offensive line not playing well at all that 1st half and the horrible conservative play calling in the 4th quarter and ot.

Kaep gave us the best chance to win yesterday and was shackled down by all those things I just mentioned. Rams' secondary isn't very good but how many 3 or 4 WR sets did we see for us yesterday? Any attempts to stretch the field? Do we have Moss and Jenkins still?

Even if we make the playoffs at this rate, Gore is going to be gassed. Just ranting now. Still just pissed at the fact that we should be 10-2.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post

I will never get over how underutilized Randy Moss is. He's better than a diversion...
    Totally agreed.

vCash

Totally agree, the passing game just seems to be really forced and with no rhythm.

You want to go first?

vCash

I agree. I almost flipped out when I see a 3 WR formation with Ginn in and Moss on the sideline. They had another time when Ginn was in and Crabtree was sitting out. I said it last year and I still believe it...it's hard for a QB to get a rhythm when the WRs are rotating every other play. You need starters...3d and 4th WRs.

vCash
    He's in great shape, he's focused, and frankly he's still one of the best.

He should be a huge force out there.

vCash
    I would like to see VD get more involved also.

Bears: 6 rec, 83 yds, 1 TD
    Last 2 weeks COMBINED: 2 rec, 15 yds, 0 TD

This is a unthinkable to me.

vCash
    He's in great shape, he's focused, and frankly he's still one of the best.

He should be a huge force out there.
    He's nowhere close to the "best" on our team.
    Manningham runs better routes, and actually jumps in the air.
    I thought we would see the "old" Moss this year, but we arent.
    He's more of an inspiration, instead of an athletic, focused WR for this offense.

You really see a lot in Moss, yeah you can blame playcalling, but Moss is a diversion for Manningham & Crabtree. He is that because he knows he's not what he used to be, and he's happy with that role. It's a new Randy Moss, not the old version. If he was so focused, and determined he would have a bigger role. Not happening.