Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

    18 81.82%
  • St Louis Rams

    4 18.18%
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 914
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,062
    vCash
    1500
    I think they missed hunter the most makes zero sence why they didnt activate James to do what hunter did they need a change of pace back they need speed! Makes no sense gore is gna get beat up

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,203
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombiestudd6 View Post
    I think they missed hunter the most makes zero sence why they didnt activate James to do what hunter did they need a change of pace back they need speed! Makes no sense gore is gna get beat up
    Yup, he cant do any worse than what jacobs did.

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,203
    vCash
    1500
    Pisses me off still thinking about this game. The defense played awesome didnt give 1 ****ing td up and we figure out a way too lose.

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,078
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by showtym24 View Post
    Pisses me off still thinking about this game. The defense played awesome didnt give 1 ****ing td up and we figure out a way too lose.
    Red and Gold will beg to differ

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    17,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    Red and Gold will beg to differ
    On the drive that mattered most yes I would.

  6. #816
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,519
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    On the drive that mattered most yes I would.
    They gave up one field-goal on the last drive that was helped out by a penalty. Even with that they still had to kick a long one. Then in overtime they finally let the Rams "drive" down the field at the END of overtime. Even if they miss we still only tie because our offense couldn't do ****.

    Our defense was stellar the COMPLETE game. 2 field goals given up in 5 quarters? YEAH BLAME THE D!


    Go Braves/49ers!

  7. #817
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,078
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    On the drive that mattered most yes I would.
    but you don't apply the same to kaps play

  8. #818
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    17,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    They gave up one field-goal on the last drive that was helped out by a penalty. Even with that they still had to kick a long one. Then in overtime they finally let the Rams "drive" down the field at the END of overtime. Even if they miss we still only tie because our offense couldn't do ****.

    Our defense was stellar the COMPLETE game. 2 field goals given up in 5 quarters? YEAH BLAME THE D!
    You barely let a team drive past the 50 all game long, but two situations that the game is actually on the line, they get within distance to kick a FG (I don't care how long they were with Zuerline), that's a failure to me as a defense. Lock up when it matters.

  9. #819
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    17,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    but you don't apply the same to kaps play
    He got us into position to take the lead and we did. Did he have bad plays? Yes, did he also have some really good plays yes. Did he make mistakes at the end of the game that lead to us losing? No.

  10. #820
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    17,087
    vCash
    1500
    People need to stop acting like I'm putting Kap on a pedestal of perfection. He didn't have his best game, but he still played well, and he was far from the only issue on the field today. Alot of you seem unable to point at anyone but him.

  11. #821
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,519
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    You barely let a team drive past the 50 all game long, but two situations that the game is actually on the line, they get within distance to kick a FG (I don't care how long they were with Zuerline), that's a failure to me as a defense. Lock up when it matters.
    You realize in overtime EVERY situation is on the line? So they didn't fail every time... How about when we have the lead let's not **** it up by causing a safety, or airballing a pitch to Ginn. Oh but those weren't on the line right?

    Seriously dude. They gave up SIX ****ING POINTS in 5 quarters. With Zuerline they don't have to drive that far to be in distance. That guy is a monster. You are just trying to take the blame off Kap in anyway possible. Going to the point where you're blaming a defense that should have only allowed 3 points. Since that game should have NEVER gone into overtime.


    Go Braves/49ers!

  12. #822
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,519
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    People need to stop acting like I'm putting Kap on a pedestal of perfection. He didn't have his best game, but he still played well, and he was far from the only issue on the field today. Alot of you seem unable to point at anyone but him.
    No.

    I blame Akers.
    I blame coaching.
    I blame Welker.
    I blame Kap.

    But there is no way you can blame the defense. AT ALL.


    Go Braves/49ers!

  13. #823
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    17,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    No.

    I blame Akers.
    I blame coaching.
    I blame Welker.

    But there is no way you can blame the defense. AT ALL.
    I believe there is. It was like watching a runner destroying the 100 meter sprint record and then falling 10 feet before the tape. You cannot let down at the end of a game if it even gives them the slightest chance. You play the odds, even slim ones and you can lose.

  14. #824
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,519
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I believe there is. It was like watching a runner destroying the 100 meter sprint record and then falling 10 feet before the tape. You cannot let down at the end of a game if it even gives them the slightest chance. You play the odds, even slim ones and you can lose.
    You are ridiculous. You wanna know why that game was almost another tie? Because our defense stopped from scoring multiple times in overtime.

    If you tie in overtime, or almost tie. You can never blame the D in that quarter.


    Go Braves/49ers!

  15. #825
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    17,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    You are ridiculous. You wanna know why that game was almost another tie? Because our defense stopped from scoring multiple times in overtime.

    If you tie in overtime, or almost tie. You can never blame the D in that quarter.
    And why was it in OT in the first place? Fact is they didn't play their best when it was most important, they played almost flawless up until then, but fact is we had a lead and they blew it, we had at least another tie and they lost that too. Roman didn't go for anything in OT to win the game either, but fact is their kicker known for long FGs and we couldn't play soft like we did at the end of the game or the end of OT.

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •