22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

18 81.82%
  • St Louis Rams

4 18.18%
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    When the team plays badly and Roman calls a bad game, I don't care who is under center, we're going to struggle. Smith wouldn't have done any better than Kap in this game IMO, neither one could have succeeded.

agree completely couldn't have said it better...

The 49ers are actually very consistent this year. 2 games good, 1 stinker...

So I guess we'll be complaining again after the Seattle game.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    This is all a shouting match between Kaep peoole and Smith people.

Pretty pathetic.
    Hey I'm willing to say Kap didn't play well if more people would admit that there was more to the loss than how he played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post

agree completely couldn't have said it better...

The 49ers are actually very consistent this year. 2 games good, 1 stinker...

So I guess we'll be complaining again after the Seattle game.
    Christ I hope not, rather lose to anyone else this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    Which once again only led to a 50 yard FG. If our defense keeps any opposing offense from scoring a touchdown an entire game we should win 99 percent of the time. But that one percent went against us because Kaep made two big mistakes that put eight crucial points on the board for the Rams.
    Well if we don't let Bradford run on us along with Goldson's mental lapse FG doesn't happen. They were stout all day, but when we needed the stop most they weren't there.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    He did.

#1. why the **** did he go all the way back to the end zone on the safety?
    #2. What the **** kind of pitch was that?
    #3. On the fg for the lead, why the **** did he go out of bounds on his sweep? We could have run the clock waaaaaay down on that last drive.
    #4. He wasted like 4 time outs because he could not get out of the line of scrimmage in time.

We need to put Smith back in there. We are too far out in the season to be gowing through growing pains. Especially since we can't even beat the ****ing Rams. Its not that I'm panicking it's that we just don't have time for this ****.

vCash
    Let's see what Maiocco (the best in the business of 49ers reporting) has to say:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-s...23&feedID=5936

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    He did.

#1. why the **** did he go all the way back to the end zone on the safety?
    #2. What the **** kind of pitch was that?
    #3. On the fg for the lead, why the **** did he go out of bounds on his sweep? We could have run the clock waaaaaay down on that last drive.
    #4. He wasted like 4 time outs because he could not get out of the line of scrimmage in time.

We need to put Smith back in there. We are too far out in the season to be gowing through growing pains. Especially since we can't even beat the ****ing Rams. Its not that I'm panicking it's that we just don't have time for this ****.
    1. mental error on him, but a bad call by the refs as well, I call that a wash.
    2. bad pitch, but worse effort by Ginn and even worse play call by Roman
    3. That was a bad mistake, all on Kap
    4. Smith has had the same issues with getting play out in time so that's not a reason.

The best teams are all about long term. You throw everything into winning now and try to bring Smith back, it will stunt Kaps growth worse than this loss will. I'd rather have a chance at multiple SBs over the next few years than killing our future QBs confidence now because we, as a team, had a bad game.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 12-02-2012 at 07:06 PM.

vCash
    That wasn't aimed at you R&G. You're being sensible.

vCash
    I think instead of QB debate it definitely is more worrisome to me the Greg Roman debate,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Let's see what Maiocco (the best in the business of 49ers reporting) has to say:

He is saying the 49ers got outcoached and Kap played only OK

vCash

I think the defense at the end there needs a bit more accountability but otherwise a flawless breakdown to me.

vCash
    Maiocco says Kap played okay, not great, not bad. He says the 49ers were out coached. He doesn't believe Kap did anything to lose the job and says it's probably a good thing Kap made a couple mental mistakes now, so that he learns from them before the playoffs. He also said Kap made some great throws. I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    He is saying the 49ers got outcoached and Kap played only OK
    He said he played "ok" not "only ok". Aside from the mistakes, that are correctable, he was good throwing the ball. There are alot of games we can come away Alex Smith only played "ok" as well. What I'd like to address is the people saying that the QB change wasn't a good move now while we're in the playoff hunt. I say growing pains are better now, when we have a shot at the playoffs already, then next year when it may cost us games early in the season and keep us struggling to even be in the playoff picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    1. mental error on him, but a bad call by the refs as well, I call that a wash.
    2. bad pitch, but worse effort by Ginn and even worse play call by Roman
    3. That was a bad mistake, all on Kap
    4. Smith has had the same issues with getting play out in time so that's not a reason.

The best teams are all about long term. You throw everything into winning now and try to bring Smith back, it will stunt Kaps growth worse than this loss will. I'd rather have a chance at multiple SBs over the next few years than killing our future QBs confidence now because we, as a team, had a bad game.
    1. All on him because you never put a ref in a situation to make that kind of call. You usually lose those. I would have rather had a sack at the five yard line than what happened. Thats what should have happened.
    2.maybe not 100% his fault but a qb's job is to make decisions and he made a bad one. He could have audibled out of that stupid play.
    3. 100% Keapernick
    4.Did not see Smith have this problem the past two seasons. No excuse for Keapernick to do this ****.

Stunt his growth?????? **** his growth. Harbs said he was going to go with the hot hand and his hand is no longer hot. Let him think about this and get ready for the offseason to win the job but let Smith back in because if we are going to be playing conservative atleast Smith won't make theese killer mistakes.

vCash
    Maiocco says Kap played okay, not great, not bad. He says the 49ers were out coached. He doesn't believe Kap did anything to lose the job and says it's probably a good thing Kap made a couple mental mistakes now, so that he learns from them before the playoffs. He also said Kap made some great throws. I agree.
    I agree too but can they afford those "rookie" mistakes this late in the season and going forward???????there will be no winner in this debate, only makes the trenches between Kap and Alex deeper with the fans. I still say the better question is do we have the play calling on the offensive side of the ball??? was it Alex or play calling??? the debate rages on

Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast