22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

18 81.82%
  • St Louis Rams

4 18.18%
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Our WRs had massive cushions all game long, the fact that Roman didn't keep attacking it spoke volumes to me today.
    agreed. Would have loved to have seen Jenkins get involved today also.

vCash
    The defense had this game won. But Kaep's poor option toss(BTW dumb play call inside your own 20) and safety ended up costing us 8 points and the win. Have to call a spade a spade.

Ginn gets some blame as well. That was a lazy effort to recover that fumble. He didn't even try to fall on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    The defense had this game won. But Kaep's poor option toss(BTW dumb play call inside your own 20) and safety ended up costing us 8 points and the win. Have to call a spade a spade.

Ginn gets some blame as well. That was a lazy effort to recover that fumble. He didn't even try to fall on it.
    Defense actually gave the game back to St Louis after Kap led us on a go ahead drive. It's not about what happens early it's about what happens at the end that matters most. Defense covered all the early mistakes but folded after the offense actually did something good.

vCash

Yeah, Ginn could get some blame for not recovering the fumble, but the ball is bouncing one way and then changed directions on him.

vCash
    Yeah you both are and I'm in agreement as well. Jenkins was giving everyone a big cushion as was Finnegan, that well should have been run dry before going to something else. I wonder if Jenkins two TDs last week make Roman nervous about him route jumping.
    When he finally quits giving the cushion it opens it up over the top, that to me is why Kap is in the game he has that arm to make them pay when that happens.

vCash
    I'm getting the ugly feeling this team is starting to regress instead of peak in the stretch, teams are starting to realize there is no gamble in our offense and know what the offense is going to do before they ever call the play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    I'm getting the ugly feeling this team is starting to regress instead of peak in the stretch, teams are starting to realize there is no gamble in our offense and know what the offense is going to do before they ever call the play
    Roman definately has to open things up more.

vCash
    Defense actually gave the game back to St Louis after Kap led us on a go ahead drive. It's not about what happens early it's about what happens at the end that matters most. Defense covered all the early mistakes but folded after the offense actually did something good.
    Giving up multiple 50 yard FG's is not what I consider folding defensively.

vCash
    Giving up multiple 50 yard FG's is not what I consider folding defensively.
    Letting a lazy-eyed QB run for 40 yards is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    You are really saying the defense gave it back to the D? They should have never been in that situation. They allowed 6 points. They were 53 and 54 yard field goals. The defense was stellar the entire game.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Letting a lazy-eyed QB run for 40 yards is though.
    Which once again only led to a 50 yard FG. If our defense keeps any opposing offense from scoring a touchdown an entire game we should win 99 percent of the time. But that one percent went against us because Kaep made two big mistakes that put eight crucial points on the board for the Rams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    You are really saying the defense gave it back to the D? They should have never been in that situation. They allowed 6 points. They were 53 and 54 yard field goals. The defense was stellar the entire game.
    Which once again only led to a 50 yard FG. If our defense keeps any opposing offense from scoring a touchdown an entire game we should win 99 percent of the time. But that one percent went against us because Kaep made two big mistakes that put eight crucial points on the board for the Rams.
    When you have a kicker who goes by names like Greg the Leg and Legatron, you have to know you cannot allow them to get into a range that said kicker is comfortable in. I acknowledge that the defense played a stellar game, until it really needed to at the end. I don't care how many points Kap caused us, the fact remains that at the end of the game he led us down to get a go ahead FG and then the defense allowed Sam Bradford to drive down on multiple runs and then added a 15 yard penalty that put them into FG range. Kap made two errors early, the defense made several when the game was on the line, if you can't see that then I don't know what else to tell you.

vCash
    Keapernick single handedly lost this game for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Keapernick single handedly lost this game for us.
    stop it

vCash
    This is all a shouting match between Kaep peoole and Smith people.

Pretty pathetic.

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast