Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

18 81.82%
  • St Louis Rams

4 18.18%
Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I get there's been the heated arguments between Niner fans about the QB controversy but please get your mouths off Colin's nuts for a second and admit he's the main reason we lost. It's ok to be honest. It doesn't mean you support him or the team any less. Yeah the play calling wasn't the best but if you execute the ****** plays given to you the worst that happens is you lose yards. I don't get how people are looking for extreme excuses to avoid blaming Colin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Here's the big drop off between Kap and Smith:

Pre snap adjustments. The run game hasn't been nearly as good lately. I think part of that was Smith consistently got us into better running plays.
    The run game wasn't as good because Hunter is out and Gore is playing more snaps with bad ribs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:24548294
    Quote Originally Posted by STAT1 View Post
    But it was a safety. There's not an imaginary 2 points that the league will take back for us. It was a close call real time for the refs. The simple solution: avoid putting yourself in those positions. Don't scramble back so many yards into the endzone.
    He did what was right, he tried to keep a play alive and threw it out of bounds legally when there was nothing to get. The refs made the wrong call and I won't blame him for it, especially when there was immediate pressure from multiple gaps on that play.
    Then drop down and take the sack. You don't run 15 yards to the back of the endzone under any circumstance

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    The safety should not have been called a safety, so he really only gave them 8 points. The refs gave them the other two.
    That's true but all of that could have been avoided if he got rid of the ball earlier. I respect him for trying to keep the play alive but he has to realize when there is no hope. Hopefully he'll learn it sooner rather than later. Other than those two plays and him stepping out of bounds late in the game, he didn't play bad. Those two plays were just costly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    This team deserved to lose. Not a good game from Kaep mentally. Hopefully he gets this stuff figured out before the Playoffs.
    agree 100% Young QBs are going to endure growing pains. My take has always been that the staff wanted to go with Colin but felt they should have done so at the end of the season not mid season in the middle of a division race....

Don't get me wrong I'm NOT fair and balanced. I am a Smith supporter but I'm just giving you my take. Let Smith finish the season at least then with his contract structured the way it is they can let him go...

Now its the medias time to play with the Alex vs. Colin debate which is not good for the team or anyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    If people can't at least admit that there was poor execution by Kaep on that pitch then you're being biased. Play shouldn't had been called. Kaep made the bad pitch. Ginn could had done a better job of getting it. Poor execution all around.
    Yes
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    I keep hearing people say he shouldn't have dropped back and scrambled...I guess he shouldn't have done that on the 50 yard run either. That's what he does, he rolls back and makes plays when things break down. Nothing opened up and he threw it away. Then, the refs blew the call.

vCash
    I get there's been the heated arguments between Niner fans about the QB controversy but please get your mouths off Colin's nuts for a second and admit he's the main reason we lost. It's ok to be honest. It doesn't mean you support him or the team any less. Yeah the play calling wasn't the best but if you execute the ****** plays given to you the worst that happens is you lose yards. I don't get how people are looking for extreme excuses to avoid blaming Colin.
    Stop trying to put everything on Kaepernick, play calling not the best? are you serious? It was god awful. Kap was not the main reason we lost. He could have played better but when you have WRs beating CBs CONSTANTLY and your calling gut runs to set up a 50 yarder, that's horrible game calling.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavwar53 View Post
    Kaepernick made a few mistakes, but the biggest ones were on the offensive coordinator, Kaepernick can pass, Alex can't (past 5 yards), it's too bad that Roman doesn't understand this concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    If people can't at least admit that there was poor execution by Kaep on that pitch then you're being biased. Play shouldn't had been called. Kaep made the bad pitch. Ginn could had done a better job of getting it. Poor execution all around.
    Oh ya. Most blame goes on Roman for that, but it was a piss poor pitch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Nowhere to go because the OL didn't show up today that was clear, it wasn't a safety, and the pitch was on Ginns hands so that's on Ginn to get it.
    This is the same kind of excuses the Alex supporters had for him, bottom line Kaps inexperience showed today, he made mistakes, and above all Greg Roman sucked today with calls like that pitch back to Ginn in that field position, and a draw on 2nd and 19 when you have a qb with the arm Kap has, if you arent going to use his arm why did you go to him in the first place?//

vCash
    I keep hearing people say he shouldn't have dropped back and scrambled...I guess he shouldn't have done that on the 50 yard run either. That's what he does, he rolls back and makes plays when things break down. Nothing opened up and he threw it away. Then, the refs blew the call.
    You dont do it if you're going to end up in the endzone. There's situations where it's ok because it has no chance in ending up in a safety.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    The inexperience. The mental mistakes. When he ran out of bounds, the safety, the pitch. Nthe lack of points on the board. The offense lost the game.

The pathetic comment was aimed at the offense as a whole, and Akers btw
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Then drop down and take the sack. You don't run 15 yards to the back of the endzone under any circumstance
    Then end result should have still been the same, I won't blame Kap for a blown call by the refs. Either way it should have ended in a punt. Everyone likes to talk about what Smith would have done in situations, well I could see him easily getting nailed for a sack and maybe a fumble on that play.

vCash
    Did Collin make all the calls to run on downs where we had to go 20 yards to get the first? Did Collin decide that a 50 yard FG was the best option for the 49ers, instead of trying to get a first down? You are a hate, get your mouth of Harbaughs nuts and stop pretending that he didn't **** this game up by letting Roman call the worst plays known to man at all the wrong times.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Again. That's the downside, or risk with CK. you will get big plays, and you will get very ad plays. High risk high reward. I've said this before. But when I say it after a loss when it actually happens people get on me for it. It's basically the worst thing that could've happened

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast