22. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

18 81.82%
  • St Louis Rams

4 18.18%
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    When I watched the video, I was under the impression that Maiocco thought Kap played good, aside from a few plays.
    he said he played ok how do you change the meaning??????Kap didn't take the team on his back and win the game, this is what alot of the kap supporters were saying he would do, instead "this game" he played ok how do you change what that means?
    Last edited by yeolde9erfan; 12-02-2012 at 07:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Yes but if you take out those two plays we win the game. See how important those types of plays are?
    Right, but if we acknowledge that 1 of those plays was a horrible call, then we can't really put that one on Kap. Alex would've been sacked there too. Maybe he wouldn't have gone into the end zone, but if he was sacked on the 3 yard line, there was a good chance the punt is blocked or they get points off of good field position. So, is there really much of a difference? If the refs got the call right, Kap would've left Lee with plenty of room to get a good punt off. In reality, Kap made a good play there to prevent the sack. The other play was a bad pitch by Kap, but it was also a horrible play call. One bad fumble isn't the reason we lost this game. We have won games where Alex made turnovers. We lost this game because we were out coached and other offensive players didn't give much either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    he said he played ok how do you change the meaning??????
    I listened to the statement in context of the entire video. He said in the video that Kap made great throws. He said a lot of good things about Kap. He made a face when Mindy blamed the safety on Kap. Those types of things. I came away from that video with the impression that Maiocco thought Kap played good overall, but that he made some mental errors that he'll learn from in the future. It seems to me, by that video and Maiocco's post game ariticle, that he believes this game is more on the coaches than on Kap.

vCash
    Right, but if we acknowledge that 1 of those plays was a horrible call, then we can't really put that one on Kap. Alex would've been sacked there too. Maybe he wouldn't have gone into the end zone, but if he was sacked on the 3 yard line, there was a good chance the punt is blocked or they get points off of good field position. So, is there really much of a difference? If the refs got the call right, Kap would've left Lee with plenty of room to get a good punt off. In reality, Kap made a good play there to prevent the sack. The other play was a bad pitch by Kap, but it was also a horrible play call. One bad fumble isn't the reason we lost this game. We have won games where Alex made turnovers. We lost this game because we were out coached and other offensive players didn't give much either.
    alot of people I'm hearing are calling it a marginal call but whatever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    alot of people I'm hearing are calling it a marginal call but whatever
    Marginal? It traveled about 4 yards past the line of scrimmage, even though it was out of bounds.

vCash
    Those mistakes were directly responsible for 8 points and allowed a chance for two more. I would much rather take a chance for lee to punt it from the end zone and them having to score 10 points against our defense in the final quarter than just giving them those points. If those two plays dont happen I dont see us losing this game.

vCash
    Just finished watching - son had playoffs today. I was pshyched because his team beat the off the Rams to start the day.

Need less to say... I'm not in a good mood any more.

All I can say about Kaep is... I didn't see him do anything to "win" the starting job or maintain Harb's "hot hand". He for sure didn't play bad, but he had some good plays, and bad plays. Honestly, he played about how I would expect now that he played a team that played him before and has more film on him. Exactly why I was not wanting this change right now.

Guess we'll see what Harb's does going into New England next week.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Those mistakes were directly responsible for 8 points and allowed a chance for two more. I would much rather take a chance for lee to punt it from the end zone and them having to score 10 points against our defense in the final quarter than just giving them those points. If those two plays dont happen I dont see us losing this game.
    Fact is we were winning the game late despite mistakes by more than Kap and we couldn't close it out twice. Once when the defense let them tie it and in OT when we turtled and settled on a long FG when Akers has been shakey. No one person is responsible this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Just finished watching - son had playoffs today. I was pshyched because his team beat the off the Rams to start the day.

All I can say about Kaep is... I didn't see him do anything to "win" the starting job or maintain Harb's "hot hand". He for sure didn't play bad, but he had some good plays, and bad plays. Honestly, he played about how I would expect now that he played a team that played him before and has more film on him. Exactly why I was not wanting this change right now.

Got Miami next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Got Miami next week.
    Sorry, that's right. Miami, then into New England.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post

He already said he's sticking with Kap...and we have Miami next week, not New England.

vCash
    He already said he's sticking with Kap...and we have Miami next week, not New England.
    The right decision IMO. There will be growing pains, besides the playcalling, dropped passes, and the Oline are to blame for this loss as well.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    The right decision IMO. There will be growing pains, besides the playcalling, dropped passes, and the Oline are to blame for this loss as well.
    The only decision now unless Kap gets hurt, no going back gotta live with the decision right or wrong

vCash
    Any of you guys in the 49ers faithful group on facebook? So many ****ing morons in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Growing pains when in playoffs/playoff runs = 49ers watching SB on TV. IMO

I saw that, just means to me we can't trust when Harb's tells us/the media something. No idea what he told Alex & Kaep, but he used that BS "Hot Hand" excuse. It's no longer valid.

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast